Saturday, November 25, 2017

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

Date: November 14th-24th, 2017
Type: CE4, Dreams
Location: Los Angeles, CA, 90023
Time of Incidents: N/A 
Attempted Time of Sleep:
N/A
State of Mind Before: Stressed, Depressed (Me)/In Pain, Sad, Anxious (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Extremely Depressed, Apathy, Fed Up, Bothered (Me)/Very Sad, Depressed, Stressed, In Pain (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Insomnia, Anxiety, Wolfbrother, CE4 Rape
Odd occurrences after: Anxiety, PTSD, Overwhelming Stress and Depression

I loathe the holidays, for some it is a time of great joy and for others it is a time of great pain. This year has been the worse ever for me. As I have mentioned my Wolfbrother has come back into my life because he simply remember I existed and wanted to benefit from my generous nature. Since my contact with him, I have done my best to be understanding...but he hates the fact the he loves me. He has made numerous homosexual slurs to me, has taken back almost every gift he gave me, tried to kiss me twice, burned my arm with a cigarette, thrown thirty dollars worth of cigarettes out the window, almost got me a ticket for tossing things out of my car, caused me to have an anxiety attack with his behavior, forbade from making contact with his family, walked off from me trying to walk home because "something was wrong in heaven", thrown our wolf rings out and insists we get new silver roped bands, he tells me kind things and then reverses them, he takes and takes...... he even called the police on me today for 10-56a.

Last weekend he stayed over, even though he insisted that he would never do that again. I had to spend $60 on pajamas, bedding, and toiletries for him, not to mention the money on cigarettes and dinner and a movie. As usual I was kind to him and did my best to make him happy..... however he was not pleased when he had to go home due to an emergency. That seemed to be a warning of the horrible things yet to come....even though there was some very bad extraterrestrial activity that weekend.

The very next day things took a turn for the worse....a blood relative stopped by to harass us. The last time I saw this person was over 5 years ago....they were drunk and yelled at me outside for three hours. I let them get the alcohol out of there system so they could drive home. He called me a faggot, made tons of accusations against me, and deeply cut an emotional bond I had with him with the things he said and meant. Apparently my blood relative are vultures and only appear when someone dies, then they remember that my aunt has "value" and circle around pecking at us to see if we are dead or not. That is when I have to growl and fight them off. Apparently the individual who is an "child abuser", that is my uncle to put it lightly passed away of cancer. My aunt and I have repeated told these abusive people to leave us alone for the pat 17 years. It has been a consistent message from us... to stop the cycle of abuse that my blood relatives seem to enjoy. To get away from these people I have done everything in my power to get away from these abusive individuals. My "Cousin" harassed my aunt and myself that Tuesday, she makes the mistake of trying to talk to these people and then getting emotional. Since they have accused me of manipulating here and controlling her I have to step outside of the room unless she calls. She had also found out that two of her other relative have died, and no one made a verifiable way to contact her. Further my drunk imbecilic cousin admitted to killing his own mother threw negligence on his part. Instead of calling 911 or taking her to the hospital, he simple called a Kaiser Facility to send an ambulance...which arrived 3 hours later. He murder my great aunt...and they are only 3 minutes away from a hospital. As one can imagine this sent my aunt in to a lot of emotional anguish.

Of course I informed my wolfbrother of the situation, but in his mental state....he may or may not give a "flying fuck" as he would say. He ignored my texts, I had hope I could have my friend to talk to. Over the next week I did my best to get my aunt back to a happy place. There was an incident in which "they" appeared and freaked out our canine companion. "They" also appeared to my aunt, and there was a conversation with me about something they insisted I do, but I was being assertive and standing my ground. My aunt and I did not sleep that night, and I admit the next couple of night I have not been able to sleep....I been in a daze. Its not good. My wolfbrother also told me last year that this year we would be together for Thanksgiving, that we would be spending it together. That was one of the only happy moments I looked forward to. As can be expected things went horribly wrong.

That Thanksgiving morning we were okay, my aunt was watching the Macy's parade and I was relative "ok" as can be. However I made the mistake of picking up my phone as I though one of my aunt's friend was calling to wish her a happy thanksgiving. It was another unwelcome "Blood Relative" from the abyss. He harassed my aunt just like the other, he had gotten a detective on me to find out my number, further more he made more accusations against me of isolating my aunt and not properly taking care of her. Again, we have repeatedly told these people to LEAVE US ALONE. They have been physically, emotionally, and mentally abusive to us for the past 40+ years! As can be expected this left my aunt in anguish and sent me spiraling into my own turmoil. The one thing I had left to salvage things was my wolfbrother. I had made arrangements with his mom to take them shopping if needed, plus I had hoped he would remember that we were supposed spend the evening together...... instead the conversation went south. He intended for me to picking him and stay over with me till Wednesday. "I told him it is not a good time as I am at the end of my rope right now.". Without asking what was wrong, he hung up on me. I texted him "Thanks for abandoning me too" and "so much for time travel". I let him know briefly that my blood relatives had cause some major problems His mom was also texting me that he was being a little "needy" insisting she pick him up and go shopping now over and over. He called me one more time saying "Awww you have no family or friend who love you" and hung up. To me it sounded as he was taunting me. I just focused on that if his mom needed me I would be there for her. The entire day was horrible, my aunt got sick and was shaking. I myself was doing my best to stay calm.

And if things could not get any worse..... the next day my water main broke. Currently we have no water.
I let his mom know of the situation that I wouldn't be able to do anything today and would update her. It has been a long hard day. I did damage control and we contacted a neutral blood relative outside the U.S., my aunt felt better and we hope that we at least had are case heard. My Wolfbrother's mom let me know she had a great day with her family, which I was very happy for her and hope her visit helped with him.  At around 9:00pm I received a weird call from Northridge. I reverse phoned it and seems it was LAPD. I assumed it was a wrong number since no voice message, about 20 minutes later two officers showed up at my home asking if I was "OK" and that my wolfbrother had made a call. I let them know he had problems and probably called out of revenge, they could verify my statement with his parent. They were not interested and walked off.

At this point I am just numb.......I am beyond hurt..... I am exhausted.....about to face another major expense...bills are due...... and I have to fight alone against my horrible blood relatives who are coming to harass us within a few weeks.

Oh...and to top it all off...."They" want to take me permanently away soon.... basically I am some sort of battery and want to use me. Yeah so....things are awesome. There is no solace for me..... I can't even find fake comfort in Craigslist cause everyone is on PREP, 420 friendly, PNP, HIV?, and want generous individuals to pay them for their time.....  
   


No comments:

Post a Comment