Thursday, January 11, 2018

Bad Start of the Year

Date: December 31st 2017, January 11th 2018 
Type: Dream, CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA, 90023
Time of Incidents: N/A 
Attempted Time of Sleep:
N/A
State of Mind Before: N/A
State of Mind After: N/A
Odd occurrences before: Insomnia, Anxiety, Wolfbrother, PTSD, Depression
Odd occurrences after: Wolfbrother, Apathy

December 31st. 2017
I was already saddened by the departure of my Wolfbrother. I was hoping that like last year he would call at the last minute and we would spend the evening together. However I spent NYE with my nephew's family and by 9pm we where home. They have a cat, and I am allergic. I began to feel sick and went to bed.
I did not feel comfortable, and as I slept all I could do was think of my Wolfbrother and had a gut wrenching feeling he needed me. I woke up around 1:00am to tend to my aunt and put her to bed and fell back asleep, feeling weak and painful. When I woke up the next day my back left wisdom was broken. I thought it was very weird and wondered if this was because of my wolfbrother. Did something happen? Within hours I get a text from his mom that he was hit around 10pm and in critical condition. His legs and an arm were broken.
As soon as I could I took off to be with him.

Prior to this was the activity documented. During the weeks that proceeded this it is noted that my aunt was being bothered by various little ones that stayed in the shadows, and one tall one in a tan robe that came.
They been telling her it will be time soon. That we will be taken.

January 11th, 2018
As to be expected I am preoccupied with my Wolfbrother. I worry about him and doing my best to be there.
Since the accident my dreams are constant as I am looking for him. It is chaos. I keep going over the events of the past few days from his POV, prior and after the accident. Any contact with him is in utter confusion, and I try to create some bubble of sanity to speak with him. It is short, just letting him know I am there.
Unfortunately at this time he cannot communicate with me as he is heavily sedated.
Last night in I could not go to sleep, this also happened a few days ago too. The first time around 4:00am I was just laying there. As soon as I turned out the lights there was a weird static and boom something was here and I passed out. Someone was examining my ankles, and the odd though I had was "We need you to see how he should be". Of course the next night in dream we discuss this and he is angry about it, because he is himself and not me.
The second time this has happened, last night I caught a glimpse of the beings. They were these goatmen, dark fur and shadow blue. They again kept looking at my ankles and legs, and were concerned with my back. They tried to make me forget as they were talking about my Wolfbrother. This morning when i checked on my aunt she seemed bothered, and the first thing I asked if it was about goat people.

She told me that when she was 7-8, when they were attempting to fix her legs at the hospital. She saw these goat people. She is freaked out since they came last night, and of course than I mentioned it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment