Sunday, January 21, 2018

Manipulation and Cohersion on us

Date: January 21th 2018 
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA, 90023
Time of Incidents: 3:45am to 5:00am 
Attempted Time of Sleep:
4:00am [Me])/N/A [Aunt]/ 1:30am [Guest]
State of Mind Before: Anxious, Sad, Depressed (Me)/Cold, Sad (Aunt)/N/A (Guest)
State of Mind After: Depressed (Me)/Anxious, Scared (Aunt)/N/A (Guest)
Odd occurrences before: Insomnia, Wolfbrother, PTSD, Depression
Odd occurrences after: Wolfbrother,Evlil Aunt Showing Up

When I stayed with him last week it seems one of the things he told me came true in a dream;
"Be the Wolfbrother I want, Be the Wolfbrother I need. I will leave be 3 and 9"

This came to pass as I was staying with him and refers to a date of 1/18/18 and the rooms 218 and 227 respectively. We both agreed that this is why I stayed on the date it was a marker. Also a day later there was a temporal shift, in a dream he told me. I saw him standing again with some assistance urinating, and he told me there would be a temporal shift. Oddly enough the next day a tear in my pants shifted from left to right.

Now last night I been going over the recent events concerning my Wolfbrother and the possible outcomes.
Currently they are fixing his body, but trying to treat the damage to his mind that has been caused by the mental influence of several beings. They are going about this clinically and are not addressing the other cause. I was thinking about this, that it would be difficult with me to continue to try and help him, as he is medicate and told that "certain events" do not happen. His family seems to be against the idea of discussing things.
Even in the best case scenario, if we were to be united to care for another....he would be with me and "they"
would interfere. As I was looking inward for counsel, there was activity around me. I was doing my best to state my stance that I will still defend, serve, and protect my Wolfbrother. I was soon contact by many being babbling distantly away....they claimed "I was the true creator and responsible for events, it was my responsibility to maintain reality". I recognized this Legion as I heard them before, thousand of voices trying to communicate and direct me. Flattery is not something I like, neither is false love. I grew angry. Another voice was surprised and intrigued about I still care and loved my "Wolfbrother". He wondered why and wanted me to go into detail, and also asked if the "Women" had contacted me yet.

My aunt began to hear footsteps in the living and things moving about. A few minutes later around
3:45am there was a loud bang in her bathroom. I heard this and she began to panic. She insisted that I and someone else was moving things around. She was upset and wouldn't even acknowledge some obvious and logical reasons as to what the sounds were. I showed here that her brush fell in the bathtub, and that I was not in the living room.....and she was aware who it really was. She was angry/afraid. I did not want to argue so I said goodnight. I knew who it was and went to sleep and had dreams with my Wolfbrother.

She on the other hand could not go to sleep. Sometime after she recalled that there were being floating about her room. They were obscured and blurred as if in mist. One tapped her on the shoulder and began a lengthy conversation with her. The conversation was about;

-Family and her sister, why is she alone?
-She has yet to accomplish what she is supposed to do.
-Great concerned about me, how she affects me.
-Myself and how due to her circumstance I am held back and unable to fulfill my potential.
-She will soon discover the reason why they are here, they claim to protect and watch us.
-When she is not here, things will change.....

When I met her in the morning to do my daily routine, she was anxious and upset. She could not sleep as the conversation with them had exhausted her and made her upset. To make matter worse around 3:45pm..... the evil sister showed up with her daughter and attempted to get in the house.

I have a feeling that my involvement with my Wolfbrother is still sparking things.

No comments:

Post a Comment