Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Mysterious Woman Asking Questions

Date: January 28th 2018 
Type: Data
Location: Los Angeles, CA, 90023, Huntington Beach, CA 92648, and Lancaster, CA 93534
Time of Incidents: N/A 
Attempted Time of Sleep:
N/A
State of Mind Before:N/A
State of Mind After: N/A
Odd occurrences before: Mandella Effect, Wolfbrother
Odd occurrences after: Mandella Effect, Wolfbrother

While I was at my CERO meeting for the month of January something was bothering me. At first it started out as an itch in my memory so to speak. It surrounded an event concerning one of my experiences that I have shared before about an abduction event. This event took place near Lake Arrowhead during a Summer Camp session with the YMCA somewhere back in 1986/1988. What is worse is I am sure there was something prior to that with the Cub Scouts in Malibu Canyon during the time I went It was the Diamond Jubilee event. The thing is one of the members of the CERO group of OC asked me about abduction involving "water". As usual I share an account that my help someone..... this is where my memory clearly begins so to speak.

So during the month of December a ton of odd things were happening with my Wolfbrother and myself.
He had re-entered my life, and the same chaos as before emerged. The issues with the multiple entities, and his group of the matriarchy appeared again. My group explained to me that I was made to be more "Subservient" to my Wolfbrother's generation. They were working on a biochemical way of altering human behavior so we would be complaint to them. The program/experiment involved having altered humans interact with each other so they can eventually see how to make everyone compliant. Of course this made me sad an upset, as I feel as I expressed earlier, that my whole relationship with my Wolfbrother if prefabricated and artificial. As someone once said love is an emotion that is composed of biochemical reaction and response with in our body.... I honestly cannot differentiate..... and my personal examples of love is warped by my family upbringing. The "Matrirachy Group" still doesn't understand why I am still with my Wolfbrother, despite all the pain and venom they have done to tear us apart. My group seems that it is a success as I am still here for him, and urges me to stay despite my questioning on everything...include me recognizing other test subject. Both groups dislikes to some extent that I can hear and recall.

The meat of this is sometime between November and the end December, there was a black woman in her late 40's, thin build short hair, that was asking me questions about my experiences. I went into great detail about these. She was at the CERO meeting and we have communicated via email and several times in person somewhere (It was not for coffee or a meal). As I was at the most recent meeting I had to ask as I knew there was no such person but this memory was coming forth and it bothered me so much. We do not have any such member in our group, no one could even recall her. I know these were not dreams.
One member, the Shaman, seemed to recall her....but can't place here either. She did mention MK Ultra...which is something my Wolfbrother and I were made aware of with possible connections.

I did get a chance to discuss this with my Wolfbrother. He is aware of her!!! According to him I should not talk to her. She has visited him several times and asked questions. So that is three people. He would not say more, but said to be mindful.

While at the hospital with him a few days after the event when he had been moved to a new room, there was a member of the staff who seemed to have an air to the mystery woman. I did not approach her since she was doing her job, but the image bothered me.    

No comments:

Post a Comment