Saturday, April 14, 2018

Leg Injury and New Guys

Date: April 14th 2018
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA, 90023
Time of Incidents: 4:00pm
Attempted Time of Sleep:
9:30pm [Me])/N/A [Aunt]/N/A [Guest]
State of Mind Before: Depressed, Sad, Lonely (Me)/N/A (Aunt)/N/A (Guest)
State of Mind After: Depressed, Sad, Overwhelmed (Me)/N/A (Aunt)/N/A (Guest)
Odd occurrences before: Wolfbrother, Previous Exprience and Dreams, PTSD
Odd occurrences after: Left Leg Injuried


I was not to happy. I am sad that I am alone and I feel like a loser.I am in bed and the usual whinny sound happens and the door opens. I say/think "Leave me alone. Ryan told you I am off limits. Just leave me alone please." I sensed they were confused for two reasons as they hesitated; 1) I was not asleep and knocked out, and 2) I was not paralyzed. They did not know whether they should proceed or not.
They did not seem like the usual bunch as they showed, apprehension. I could see there silhouettes on the wall. I was facing the wall, being very still and staring at my black pillow. They just stood there. Although I seemed rather calm, it hit me finally as I was "awake". I began to broadcast "Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit....ummm I have a weapon. I will use it! Go away! Leave me alone!".
At that moment one rushed and put its hand under my comforter and touched my left leg. I couldn't move now and my ankles locked. I swooned and soon I found myself being moved down a black corridor. I could hear the confusion in their thoughts as to why I was awake, why the sound thing didn't work, and why I was broadcasting. They were wondering if I could "hear" them. As usual I was resisting and watching. We were moving down a black corridor and not sure if it was a physical space or something else. I was being floated, and some how I managed to accelerate my speed which caught hem off guard. I hit my leg on something and hit the ground, I could move and somehow ported out?

I woke up back in my bed, but I felt really weird and cried myself to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment