Wednesday, April 18, 2018

My Trip to the Moon

Date: April 17th 2018
Type: CE3
Location: Los Angeles, CA, 90023
Time of Incidents: 9:30pm
Attempted Time of Sleep:
9:30pm [Me])/N/A [Aunt]/N/A [Guest]
State of Mind Before: Overwhelmed, Tired, Worried (Me)/N/A (Aunt)/N/A (Guest)
State of Mind After: Depressed, Scared, Worried, Overwhelmed (Me)/N/A (Aunt)/N/A (Guest)
Odd occurrences before: Dreams, Wolfbrother, CE4 a few nights before
Odd occurrences after: None

There has been activity, but as you can expect I am ore-occupied with getting my Wolfbrother back to health. It has been four months and I am not giving up on him. I am glad that once again our bond is back, and I am doing everything I can to help mend his mind, body, and spirit. As expected I have been order by one group to watch over him.....even getting messages from people in the waking world that "You must watch him and protect him. You two are supposed to stay with one another". I must admit that I do not know what hurts more...the demands that I watch over him from "them" or fellow humans telling me that there is a real connection between us....as I feel abysmally alone and unloved at times (in regards to a special someone).

As I am low on funds, yesterday I had to stay in. During this time I had another experience....but this was a memory flashback. I was driving home from Lancaster and it was late at night. I was tired, but I knew I have to get home to take care of my aunt and stuff. Suddenly the freeway was gone and I was no longer on pavement. It seems I had swerved unto the side of the road as there was dirt and rocks, I started to feel light headed. I rolled down the window and it was very cold. I was having trouble breathing. It wasn't really night or day, but a dark twilight. It stopped the car and opened the door and looked around, too weak to stand...out of breath, legs out of the car. The air was so thin, and it was cold. I looked up and I could see Earth. Was I on the moon? Can't breath, I am gonna pass out. There are humanoids walking toward me from behind the car in the distance. This can't be happening.

I wake up, and in a few minutes my Wolfbrother calls me. I let him know what happened. He is hungry, and I let him know he has some supplies I stocked for him at the "home". I apologize to him and tell him I will make some fresh food for him soon. He hangs up on me. I fall asleep and wonder why?

No comments:

Post a Comment