Monday, May 7, 2018

Mars Apollo is at War

Date: May 7th 2018
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA, 90023
Time of Incidents: 4:15am-4:35am
Attempted Time of Sleep:
3:150am [Me])/2:00am [Aunt]/1:00am [Guest]
State of Mind Before: Overwhelmed, Pre-occupied with Tap Tap Fish (Me)/N/A (Aunt)/N/A (Guest)
State of Mind After: Numb, Apathy, Hurtl (Me)/Scared (Aunt)/N/A (Guest)
Odd occurrences before: Wolfbrother, Insomnia, Flash of Light on Ceiling, One standing in the room and disappearing before bed.
Odd occurrences after: Left side of body from head to toe, extremely cold less that the 64 degree temperature in the room. After an 1 hour and 30 min, still cold and tingly.

There is a lot on my mind, from issues with my Wolfbrother and his health to my financial well being, and my piling responsibilites. Add to that I do not want to sleep because of "them". Since my March I been on edge, and fortunately not too much major stuff since I am preoccupied with my wolfbrother. To unwnid I was playing Tap Tap fish for a bit laying on my bedding area. As I was laying doing about 30 minutes into the game I had a feeling someone was standing a few feet away watching me. I quickly glanced from the screen to the area, but since it was a transition from a lighted screen to darkness my eyes were not quick to adjust. I did see a medium sized grey "tannish" stand there and fade. Unlike the usual ones this one looked like a wrinkled naked emaciated old man with dark beady eyes, no nose or ears. I just ignored and played until 4:00am as that is when the daily reset in the game. I was going to press on, but I had the urge to turn off and sleep. I actually questioned why, and if I should since it was an outside thought and not my own. I got an empathic feeling of "he heard us". I flashed the phone quickly around the room to ease my conscious, nothing unsual. I figured I must be paranoid and that lack of sleep is causing me to be hypervigilant....but I do need to sleep. The AC was already on and I wa at a comfortable 64 degrees. I laid down and looked up at the ceiling and above me was a small silver pinpoint of light on the ceiling above my head. I got the phone and looked up, nothing...no reflection or anything. Again I felt paranoid, but calmed my self down and tried to think good happy thoughts to sleep.

Note: The small pinpoints of light are another tell-tale sign. At first I been wondering if it was my vision. However they are consistant appearing in the same place within my room when an exerience happenes. I doubt it is a siezure, as it is always just a small pinpoint of light...

As I lay down, and get comfortable I can hear the familiar sound starting.
I was going to get up when I heard Mars Apollo asks, "So I wanna know your vulnerabilities and strengths Michael." I can see him clearly in my mind, the distraction of him makes me not focus on the sound. I respond "There is nothing I want from you, and what I want you are not able to give me". Mar Apollo states, "That was not what I asked. Do you know what you are?". I reply "Using him is flattering, but I am not dealing with you today. Leave me alone. Anyway I am having lunch and I will tell him". He responds, "Do not complicate matters further. You already see the string do you not?".
At this point I begin to feel pressure coming up my side from my knee along my hip and to my head. I was covered with my comforter from head to toe, but had an opening so I could see the wall. I opened my eyes as soon as the presure started going up my body as a grey was grawling on me. Fear gripped me momentarilly as I realize this was a physical thing again in real-time. I opened my eyes and looked at the wall, and was trying to see if there was any shadows. I could make out to anamoulous shapes one on top of me and another standing where my hips were. I could faintly pick up "How is it resisting. He shoudl be under. Continuing asking it questions." At this point I am awake an unable to move. I begin to hyperventalate trying to get myself to move. The one atop of me is irritated and pushes me a bit as if gesturing "none of that". As I stare at the wall the distance between me and it begin to distort, there is an additional 3 feet.... the being atop of me is trying to move me into this new space. I can see tiny whisps of shadow in this area moving about like floating ash. As my head is being nudged in, there is some sort of field.
Itnumbs me for a second ad feels cold. I do not like the feeling of it as my synapse in my brain are firing all at once and I can hear more of them. My left hand shoots out and I put it into the field as if to push myself back.
There is nothing to grab onto, and my hand feels the same numbing and tingling cold. The one on top again orders me, "Stop that", inquires to the other behind him, "He's not supposed to be doing this. What do I do?" The other one comes closer and tries to push my head forward. I let out a howl, and gnash my teeth. The one behind me jumps back and in a flash "pops" out. The last things he said was "Just get him in". Since I howled and starting struggling even more, I beging to cry out and yell. I start calling for my "Wolfbrother".
The one atop is irritated and tries again using Mars Apollo, "I can tell what I can offer, but you must do as I say." I pick up that with my yelling to for my Wolfbrother, he figured I would trade in. I began to act more feral....gnashing my teeth and wiggling, rolling my eyes back. The warped distane between me and the walled began to normalize. At that point I started to kick and flail hitting the wall. It rolled off.

For a few moments I was still unable to move. However flaing around I found my rod. It wasn't supposed to be there and this one was a bamboo cane. I flailed it around and got the sheet off. Things felt off and I don't think I am actually in my room. I could sense they are still around so I head to see if my aunt is okay. As I open the door one was there monitoring the situation and tried to turn invisible. I grabbed it by the neck. There was another in the kitchen bu faded out. The one I had by the neck was invisible and had that weird numb cold feeling. I head to my aunts rooms to see if she was okay. No one was there. At that point the being managed to touch my head and I was back in my room. I was on my left side and quickly noted the time. It was approxiamte 20 minutes.....the entre event was in real time. The only odd thing to note was the left side of my body was numb and cold, meaning it was less than 64 degrees. It is still not warm...and its been over an hour.
I also had my mouth open, as I was trying to scream and yell.

I did go and check my aunt afterward and did a sweep of the house. Things were okay. She knocked out at the same time I did, and noted that before there was a pressence and some weird sounds around 4:00am. She also heard my yell and scream, hit and kick the wall. That woke her out of trance like state, then she closed her eyes and just prayed...and tried to fall asleep. Convincing herself she was just having a bad dream. She heard me!!!
I think this is a direct response to Woldbrother and Mars Apollo. Wolfbrother get the same chills when they have close communication, I witnessed it a couple of times and head "He can see us can't he?" when they are instructing wolfbrother.

I have concerns now Mars Apollo is a set up in the sense he is like Dominic. They are trying to pair me away from my wolfbrother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment