Thursday, May 10, 2018

What is the Plan. My value to them

Over the course of years my research has led me to the following conclusions about my experiences with them. I tried to dissociate myself from an emotional response as much as possible, and try to look at the reason why I am a test subject for them. I am self-reflective, seeing what use I would be and why based upon the experiences I know.

GMO, "Genetically Modified Organism"I am an experiment, a generational one that has been engineered as far back as my great-grandparents. I know on my mother side there is a history of twins in the family, and also we share some odd precognitive abilities. On this side, we have a large number of professionals who are academically inclined. On my fathers side I have Native American Indian Blood, and oddly enough both grandparents come from Sweetwater, Texas.

-Physical Complications: Mal-rotated Kidney, Fluctuating Metabolism, Dehydration Prone, Accelerated Filtration with Kidneys.
-Modifications: Accelerated Child Development, Emphatic Enhancements, Cognitive Enhancements, Behavioral Conditioning

I been selected as a candidate to be more "adaptive" to their native environment and using me to gauge if there is a biological mechanism of subservience to them and there hybrid or gene-manipulated experiments.
The early contact in my mother's womb was the first stage of manipulation, and my formative years was the rest. I was subjected to the behavior conditioning as well as the cognitive enhancements most abductees get.
I been through the test to show my ability at 3D and 4D spatial awareness, puzzle solving skills, using their technology, and basic assessment tests. The psychological tests I believed failed, as I DO NOT feel I am special. I do not know if it was due to religion, family instability, or them.... but I personal feel that I am not worthy of love and am defective. Although some may view this as a negative, it does have some advantages as it acts as a drive to work harder, be more compassionate, be detached, and less likely to be influenced by. Physically the changes done are most like to make  my genetics compatible, allowing me to sire offspring and function in their native environment. The oddity with my kidney regulates my core body temperature, which burns hot and is a boon in cold. However I overheat, but am able to filter out foreign substances faster.
The changes to my synaptic pathways I think were for communication purposes.

Environmental Conditioning and CompatibilityAt least with them, their environment is different from that of earth. They have a preference from low illumination, there circadian cycle is different than hours, and the preferential temperature is cold. Over the course of my life I have been a little off...I am sensitive to illumination, preferring darkness or shade. My circadian rhythm is off....which I operate with little sleep with a preference to nocturnal environment, but I am active for a period of 48 hours.....then become sluggish. I prefer a cooler temperature.
Also exposure to their environment and physical proximity has allowed me to be more awake. I have an inclination due to this manipulation to my genetics, it makes me a good candidate as I am "functional". These traits and enhancements may be passable to any offspring as I have adapted.

SubservienceThis I learned through overhearing them. As noted in my experiences, it seems they paired me with another human test subjects that were also modified. They are classified as "starseeds". I think their genetic markers are manipulated to indicate some higher level of foreign DNA or pheromones that would make us more pliable. As mammals we do have a recessive and instinctual nature consider scent through body chemistry. Although most of don't consciously realize it we are influence by scents that can make us more agreeable.
With two of the individuals I know, there was this strong factor they pushed.
Seeing how compliant and helpful I could be, in both a rational and irrational way. Through there experiments, they have seen that some of it works. Although I have my free will, I can be easily manipulated in irrational ways. I am aware of it and note it, and must convince myself logically against such suggestions or influences.
In addition to the obvious, a renewed experiment which was terminated when I was in my late teens and early twenty's re-emerged. That of the pairing off and bonding with someone. My wolfbrother was such an individual in which they thought by providing a modified individual whom I would bond with and was modified, it would make me more receptive to influence.

Unrealized ScenariosMy difficulty as a subject has also shown them some surprising data as well. By modifying the and re-mapping neural pathways, there have been unforeseen consequences. The ability to hear them more clearly, feedback, ability to detect with sight (as far as sensitivity to UV spectrum), and I think to do some of the stuff they do in too a limited degree.
We do know since WWII both the former USSR and the USA have had private and government operations look into the fringe science for advantageous individuals with latent psychic talents. Many sought to discover and use such talents as Remote Viewing, Telepathy, Telekinetic, Clairvoyance, Clairsentience, Precognitive, and other extrasensory abilities. As our technologies have adapted there are example that we have a rudimentary understanding of how all this works. Currently we have the ability to now operate a computer with our thoughts!  

No comments:

Post a Comment