Friday, May 11, 2018

The Nephilim and the wolf

Date: May 10th 2018
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA, 90023
Time of Incidents: 10:45pm-11:15pm
Attempted Time of Sleep:
10:45pm [Me])/N/A [Aunt]/N/A [Guest]
State of Mind Before: Overwhelmed, Tired, Frustrated, Depressed (Me)/N/A (Aunt)/N/A (Guest)
State of Mind After: Scared, Hurt (Me)/In Pain (Aunt)/N/A (Guest)
Odd occurrences before: Wolfbrother, Flashes of Light on Ceiling, Prompted to Sleep.
Odd occurrences after: Shaken and Emotionally Hurt.

This evening I was trying to configure a nightcam for use in the home that Mars Apollo gifted me. Because I do not use Wi-Fi I was unable to configure it and make it work. I did research for about two hours trying to find a workable configuration. There is one possible method I can try.
Around 10:45pm I had the intrusive thought of  "Go to sleep. Find Mars Apollo", I only complied as I am physically worn out, tired, and need to be in the cold. So I laid down with the pillow over my head bundled up, and questions began.
The questions were concerning my Wolfbrother and Mars Apollo, they wanted to know where my loyalties lay. They wanted to know if I would show he same loyalty to Mars Apollo as I do my Wolfbrother. They were inclined to inform me that the plans for Mars Apollo would require my support. I interjected that "I do not appreciate being manipulated, and neither does he. Go away. I am tired, he is tired, we need to rest. If you want us to talk, have Mars Apollo call me know and I will drive down to his area. It is not far. We could meet at several public and discrete locations...I began to give them a list of such places from Palos Verdes to the industrial areas of Torrance."

Another individual said "Enough. Show him what will happen if he says no", and soon they showed me from a FPV of myself driving the car at night along the 101 en route to see my Wolfbrother. At the Brooklyn off ramp where the 101 enters downtown, they had me black out. I was no longer in control of the car, I attempted to quickly put the breaks on, shift into neutral, hit the emergency light, and steer toward the wall. There was a grumble of irritation from them as I should have been completely limp since my motor function were cut. They allowed me to hear what was going on, but my sight and and body was not responding correctly, I managed some grunts. The car sort of spun out as a car hit me, then another proceed to crash in and push me hard into the tunnel wall. I noticed there was internal injuries and I was bleeding out. At first I cried out for my mother, then got upset as she hated me....I yelled out for my Wolfbrother because this was not really happening, and got mad because he too hates me. This was a mental scenario, and playing on a few levels of my inner turmoil. I was upset at myself that I keep hoping that my Wolfbrother would keep his word.

I was surprised to hear in my head, "What???? He should not be conscious like this. He is awake", a voice was irritated. I yelled in shock as before me was a grey's spindly legs and arm that I could see from my pillow fort. I jumped and yelled in surprised, and it ported out. The other two went invisible. "What should we do? He left us. Finish. No, he is not like the other one, he won't attack, he will listen", they were confused and were trying to adapt to the situation and complete their mission. They began to negotiate.... if I would comply they would assist my Wolfbrother. Details would be forthcoming, but I would need to make a choice. This sensed my anger and began to fade.....my thoughts were "I do not want to be manipulated again. All you do is hurt me, and these scars don't heal. What you intend to do will cause severe harm to him and those whom he cares for. Do not do this." There last response was "That was not a threat, but a consequence if you do not comply."

I immediately texted my Wolfbrother. Of course he did not read it, but he called me within five minutes asking to come over. I told him what had happened and for him to read the texts. I am feeling hurt....loss...not for me... but the bad emotional hurt that is a fester wound that they just poked. I am running my apathy algorithm to counteract this feeling. I will be fine...I always survive somehow.

Update: My aunt apparently had an encounter between this time with a shadowy being that was attempting to touch her.

No comments:

Post a Comment