Saturday, May 12, 2018

Missing Post for 4-20-18

Date: April 20th 2018
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA, 90023
Time of Incidents: 700am-11:00am
Attempted Time of Sleep:
4:20am [Me])/2:00am [Aunt]/N/A [Guest]
State of Mind Before: Overwhelmed, Tired, Worried (Me)/N/A (Aunt)/N/A (Guest)
State of Mind After: Depressed, Scared, Worried, Overwhelmed (Me)/N/A (Aunt)/N/A (Guest)
Odd occurrences before: Wolfbrother, Insomnia
Odd occurrences after: Missing Time(s)

The day was met with a bunch of false wake ups. I was stuck in some sort of loop in which I would awake text my wolfbrother, only to find that I was dreaming, and repeat the process a few times. Sometimes I got farther than just texting my wolfbrother. I got as far as completing my obligations with my aunts care and driving to see my wolfbrother...only to wake up again.

Earlier in the morning after I fell asleep sometime after 4am...I awoke during a medical procedure. My legs were in the air and I was on a table. I was rather calm. A few individuals were doing a rectal exam and colonoscopy of some sorts. They were surprised I woke up during the procedure and was conscious. There was a concern, but I told them quickly "I won't struggle. This feels kinda nice. You know I am gay." They seemed puzzled, but since I was calm they went about their business as the device was already in. One of the more human looking operators assisting "them" was by me and I asked what should I call him. He responded "A. Perez". They soon finished and put me back in my sleeping area. As mentioned above....there was a lot of false wake ups and I tried texting my wolfbrother about this. I even thought I posted the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment