Sunday, May 13, 2018

Missing post for 4-9-18

Date: April 9th 2018
Type: CE4. Dream
Location: Los Angeles, CA, 90023
Time of Incidents: 7:00am-9:00am
Attempted Time of Sleep:
5:00am [Me])/2:00am [Aunt]/N/A [Guest]
State of Mind Before: Overwhelmed, Tired, Worried (Me)/N/A (Aunt)/N/A (Guest)
State of Mind After: Depressed, Scared, Worried, Overwhelmed (Me)/N/A (Aunt)/N/A (Guest)
Odd occurrences before: Wolfbrother, Insomnia, "People" coming into the room
Odd occurrences after: None

I have mentioned that there are some locations that are repeatable in my dreams like the movie theaters, vacation spots, hotels, areas of the city, etc. This time I have a very odd dream of a place I have dreamed of in over 30 something years. It is called "Medieval Mountain".

The mental scenario starts off with me working at Kaiser, but my co-workers are individuals from my elementary school as adults. I recognize most of them with now problem. Regina wanted to go to lunch with me, but I told her that I needed to go to the bank. I did not want to go with her, but she said it would be ok.
I was wondering why I Regina was here, because Audrey is the one who was abducted. As soon as that though crossed my mind the dream shifted.

No I was with my aunt and taking her in a wheelchair to a place known as Medieval Mountain. She asks me if I am going to take my Wolfbrother here. I say "He really doesn't talk to me anymore. He only listens to them and refused to take my hand. He will take from me...but that is about it". I start to wheel here around.
Now this place doesn't exist in this reality, it is a facade and a combination of several places. It is basically a themed miniature golf center with a castle, they serve pizza, have jousting, a magic show, and an arcade. When I was younger "they" would take me here and watch me interact and see what games I would play in the arcade. They also showed my magic tricks during the magic show. I know this is all fake, something else is behind the facade, I know that the arcades is a testing area, the magic show is an instruction room, the jousting hall is a presentation and operation theater, and the pizza area is an injection/supplement place.
My aunt wanted to see the stuff, but I told her that none of this was safe. The knights walking around where observing the kids and teens here, a few looked at me and I gave a blank look as if I was enthralled. I started to go up the ramp toward the jousting area. This was a huge arena/amphitheater where special individuals like myself were shown. It was glowing in soft twilight, the carving along the walls and tables where as I remember them and sparkled and shimmered. They reminded me of pictoglyphs. One of the knights asked I needed help....I played dumb and started to go back to the arcade. At that point they asked about my aunts wheel chair, they said they had a special chair for here and we couldn't use the one we had.
So I picked her up and sat her down on a regular chair.

In the distance I spotted 5 horseman. I knew who it was and I quickly ported to him. I stopped them as they were riding. The lead horseman was dressed in a black/purple shroud with a black crown and sword. I stated "Drop the act. As usual you have it all wrong. Famine, War, Pestilence, and Death do not serve you. They are your jailers and keepers. Take off that hood and see things for what they are. Awaken. Remember who I am and walk with me." There is a sharp pain behind me and I hear "Do not interfere!". I wake up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment