Monday, May 14, 2018

Missing Post 4-7-18 "More Threats"

Date: April 7th 2018
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA, 90023
Time of Incidents: 11:00pm-1:00am
Attempted Time of Sleep:
10:30pm [Me])/N/Aam [Aunt]/N/A [Guest]
State of Mind Before: Overwhelmed, Tired, Worried (Me)/N/A (Aunt)/N/A (Guest)
State of Mind After: Depressed, Scared, Worried, Overwhelmed (Me)/N/A (Aunt)/N/A (Guest)
Odd occurrences before: Wolfbrother, Insomnia, Told to Sleep
Odd occurrences after: None

My sleep schedule is ruined, it is hot and my body temperature is up. I have the AC going. I am on the computer typing when I get the urge to fall asleep because I been ordered "GO TO BED" by someone.
I quickly go to my area without rhyme or reason and go to sleep real fast. As soon as I shut my eyes I hear my wolfbrother say "Please don't let me go. You have to stay with me. I need you. Don't let go".  I start to drift off to a deep sleep. Soon I find I am walking with my mother, but it isn't her. I ask "Where is my Wolfbrother?". It responds "That is not important". This is MOM and not my mom, I start to run from it.

It is like a blank corridor I am in, and the following words are yelled into my head "THERE IS NO PLACE TO RUN. WE ARE ALWAYS WATCHING. YOU ARE ALWAYS ALONE. HE IS JUST USING YOU. YOU KNOW THIS." I keep running and up in a weird bedroom. There is no doors and windows, the walls just surround me. There is a girl and a boy on either side of me on some old beds. The girl calls herself Anabelle and asks me whats a matter. I grab a plastic stick. She looks worried, the fat boy tells me I am safe. They look like old badly made life sized dolls. I tell them "Don't touch me! I am looking for my Wolfbrother. He is my little brother. You need to leave him alone." Anabelle turns to me and says "You should be more concerned about what will happen to you". The fat boy comes closer and says "We have touched you since you were little. You have the mark and are ours". For some reason I start to flood my head with old TV Themes rapidly; "I love Lucy", "LaVerne and Shirley", "Munsters", "Happy Days", Threes Company", and the "Andy Griffith Show". The room disappears as I keep cycling through episodes I watched randomly, so many characters and plots, I add more and more from every episode I watched.
Soon I am in a white oval room light by ambient light. Two of "them" are on the ground from sensory overload. They are having trouble processing all the images and sound I sent. I step on a light disc and access a console that materializes. It is a mental construct that is an interface and semi-tangible it feels like cartilage of some sort. I slide the controls and access a speech from president Nixon I once recall from an alternate tangent, for some reason I need to access this......

"My fellow Americans. I come before you once more to inform you of a terrible discover that not only threatens America, but the rest of the wold as well. As president I have become privy to secrets of National Security, threats to the U.S. interests both domestic and abroad. I have been advised not to proceed with the following revelation, but as they say 'That ship has already sailed'.
It has come to my attention, and as many of you already know we are being visited by being of unknown origin. Their craft have been spotted for decades now, and many of you are obviously aware of their presence. It is my duty to let the American people know we are looking into this threat with all seriousness.."

I stop as the two greys are coming out of their daze and I shift. I think I am in NYC sometime around 1969 or 1972. I am by Madison Square Gardens. The weather is kinda of nasty so I head for a Irish Pub and Restaurant, you have to be a member to get in....but no one notices me. I can smell the cabbage, the shepard's pie, potatoes, and sweet malty ale. Some of the men are talking about a boxing match. I notice that a sick irishman is sneaking into the pub as they offered to by a member a free meal and a pint. He didn't like the weather either. He come ups to me and says "My boys will be needing you still lad. Go back home and find your place by his side." When he pats me on the back I awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment