Sunday, April 14, 2019

Direct Threats Confirmed by Three People (Follow Up)

I am unaware if they changed their minds of the threat, it has been delayed, or I called their bluff. I know that I have spoken and at the very least amount assisted my wolfbrother from afar. I am unsure who these beings are, if they are truly the ones with our best interest at heart. My aunt was anxious all day and we stood up as usual and there was no major activity.

However it is important to note that around 630pm when taking a nap, something did occur with me. I turned off with a weird sound and was partially in a state of being asleep??? My body just shut off, eye open, I was trying to get up and it felt as if things were failing and I was slipping away. It was not the usual type of paralyzation that I experienced before, my body just stopped working and I was doing what ever it took to rouse myself up. There were no muscle ticks, I just went limp. The only thing that was working was my toes and fingers. Fortunately my right hand was behind my head, and I began tapping head and pulling at my own hair. After a while I was evil to rouse myself out and get up. I did feel that something was upset that I was able to still move, especially since it did not get to do what was intended for me.

Nothing odd has occurred after this. As usual my Wolfbrother is not responding to his calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment