Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Seas and the Mountains Apocalypse No....

Date: June 9th, 2019
Type: Dream, CE5
Location: Los Angeles, CA, 90023
Time of Incidents: 12:00am-4:45am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 12:00am
State of Mind Before: Tired (Me)/In Pain, Depressed (Aunt)/???(Wolfbrother)
State of Mind After: Scared, Anxious (Me)/Nervous, Scared (Aunt)???(Wolfbrother)
Odd occurrences before: Riverside Party, Visions
Odd occurrences after: None

Over the years I have heard many concerns of an upcoming apocalypse or paradigm shift. Various individuals claim that the waters will rise and we have to flee to the mountains. These waters rise from the oceans, either from massive tidal waves or from space. Either way many are killed in a rush of water and people flee upwards.

Although I have seen these various scenes unfold over and over, it is not from what most people think it is from. It is not an apocalyptic event..... but something much more mundane. My version of these events have happened many times over as just part of a series of dreams in the "other" place. Like the resorts or theaters.... but these are the "Camp Grounds" and "Beach". what was odd about this occurrence was that I recently met up with a group from Riverside. One of the guest had a striking resemblance to the man in the warehouse on a chair, the one who had asked me for the location of some items. Apparently I worked for him and arranged the warehouse. This individual here claims to be a form officer, pie maker, and now is physicist for Purdue with friends in JPL He claims to have been in contact with a galactic council who took him offworld for a week, showed him concepts that are beyond human reckoning and gave him a crystal rod. He mentioned and his friend confirmed that he would be surrounded by allies, and apparently is link to Dr. Grier via a director.

Saturday night I went to bed and as I lay down I was told "Don't be afraid we will not harm you. we just want to talk". As my eyes were closed a shimmering rainbow pattern was seen with sparkles like silver motes of glitter. The next thing I know I am u in the mountains in the camp ground. I recognize this place as I have been up before. No one else has arrived yet. I go to the cabin and look for the pamphlets that will describe today activities. There is a woman there and she greets me. I nod. She says " We would like to show you something, follow me". She starts to take me on a tour of things, we walk outdoors and there is a number of exhibits and people all about. She asks if I want a mate, a beautiful girl appears. I reply simply "That is not what I want. Don't offer this again please". She seems puzzled and I proceed to the exhibits.
The exhibits go again over their involvement with humanity, show the natural sciences, astronomy, and various forms of communication. I try not to be rude, but I explain I have been shown this. I need to get home. As I am walking down to the rest of the exhibits I recognize a person who looks like Brian Cranston.
He is having trouble walking on the sand. We are at the sea side along a beach. The waves are gently lapping, but the surf is getting more and more intense. As I look back a huge wave s approaching. People are running trying to head to the high ground up on the dunes. I hear "You should have chosen to stay. You are doomed now". The waves comes crashing, I and few others stand a can bear the wave... but many are swept away. Even the ones crawling up the sand dunes are hit. I yell out, "The water is receding you don't have to ascend. It is a trick! Come help me get the others. They need help". Most of the people are scrambling in a panic. A few here and there like myself are trying to help the others. As I get to were Mr. Cranston was and begin to dig him out the scene shifts and we are in a cylindrical room. Before me are the bodies of several others and a few greys. I hear a lady say "Congratulations. You have managed to save the directors of the projects so we may continue the work.". I yell out "What about the others. We are supposed to save the people". A reply is stated "They are non-consequential and their will be more. Perform you duties and revive the directors." I grab an air pistol and begin to shoot the containers were the directors are, a few other with me seem to feel the same way and break the containers. The red alarms go off. Me and few others open the hatches and begin to make are way/escape. We are the resistance.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment