Saturday, April 11, 2020

Shadowy Ectoplasm

Date: April 11th, 2019
Type:  CE5
Location: Los Angeles, CA, 90023
Time of Incidents: 9:00pm-10:00pm
Attempted Time of Sleep:N/A
State of Mind Before: Tired, Depressed (Me)/In Pain, Depressed (Aunt)/Asleep (Wolfbrother)
State of Mind After: Calm (Me)/Nervous, Scared (Aunt)/Asleep (Wolfbrother)
Odd occurrences before: White being in the hall.
Odd occurrences after: None

I was working on my books, when I abruptly decided to go take a nap in the living room. As soon as I lay there, I quickly entered an altered state. I felt warm and safe, and could hear other voices.
My aunt was watching TV in the other room, but I could hear a conversation going on. I was somewhere in between and no longer in the living room I was surrounded by a number of tall beings. I was quickly asked pick a form that would be pleasing. I did so, and many of them appeared as very handsome gentleman. They wanted to interact with me, and told them that if they would appear in this form more often I would be able to easily converse and interact with them. However I knew this was an illusion, and my mind quickly asked what the true form was. Before that I was looking around the room, I was still in the living room, but beyond the bookcases was lab equipment. They kept moving infront as for me as not to see. It was a pleasant interaction, but as I stated once I asked the true form....it went dark.
I began concentrating and it seemed something was attempting to read my thoughts, there was a remark about the number of creatures and entities as was aware of. However when I wanted a handsome human male again, I was told that template was unknown. The familiar figure of a gray began to emerge. A begin to wiggle faster and soon I found myself in the abandoned hotel.
It seems I was returned to the resort (previously mentioned many time). It was empty as usual and it was the wing in which I remember them saying that we would have. I was hoping to find my mother there as she was once stationed there. It was empty save for the clothes and bedding all over the place. It bothered me that I knew I was here before, which reminded myself I needed to get up.

When I managed to open my eyes, the ceiling and bookcases were covered with ethereal shadowy stands, which reminded me of a jellyfish field. Instantly I felt that this was a shadowy projection from another plane, one that allowed communication with the otherside. It was the same projection that my aunt has seen in the hallway and the bathroom. It disappears once light is flashed upon it. It has made an appearance as of last October on 2019. In November I did a ritual that would cleanse the bathroom and hallways. It has not made an appearance until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment