Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Finding You are Alone in the End

 Date: 12/22/2021

As all of us have suffered these past two years with the Covid Propoganda, general chaos with our governments, and breakdowns of our social support networks..... it makes me feel that we are really alone. Especially when you do not follow the masses blindly or you see the actual threats coming and move a different way.

I thought having my wolfbrother by my side what stop them from coming. He is dealing with his own stresses on top of trying to cope with his versions of them. Something is still going on and it won't stop. I feel so isolated in the fact that it is just me.... as the world crumbles around me.... "they" are still here. I am able to function, putting duty before self interest and and self care..... but it is getting harder and harder to deal with this "new world", "THEM", and my own worthless personal self. I having nothing left, but duty and responsibility, and I feel so hollow. No matter what I can do I cannot change the grand schemes of things nor can I escape to a better place. I walk alone. I stand alone. I am alone. 

As usual the only thing positive I can do is continue to record and archive, and try to correct this broken reality one chip at a time before I am gone or go missing. I guess that is the only thing we can do right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment