Sunday, June 16, 2024

Solstice Happenings and Activity

Date: 6/14/2024 and 6/15/2024
Type: CE3,CE 4
Location: Los Angeles, CA, 90023
Time of Incidents: 2:00am/10:30pm/5:30am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 4:30 (Me)
State of Mind Before: Stressed, Depressed
State of Mind After: Bothered (Wolfbrother), Upset (Me), Scarred (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Odd Knocking on the Walls, Hearing their Presence.
Odd occurrences after: Nausea and Headache (Me)

So far the activity has been relatively light overall. Most of the activity is focused around my wolfbrother and usually cannot be confirmed. As mentioned my wolfbrother does has been afflicted with an unknown psychosis in which lead to the accident and the problems we have had in his recovery. His behavior during our entire relationship has been one of CE5 mentality, attempting to work and bargain with these beings.

Early Friday morning after I made my rounds and put them to bed, I secluded myself in our auxiliary space. Wolfbrother antics do not allow me restful sleep, and I am on edge. I know that they have been monitoring me and keeping quiet. I can sense their presence and I do my best to keep it out of mind, trying to keep occupied between my duties as a caregiver and my hobbies. I do not want to sleep. Deep down I am scared and depressed, I just do not show it nor deal with it since I have two other people to care for. I accept the way things are; I am not loved, nor worthy of love, I am broken, THEY will always be watching, and no one finds value in me....I am just a useful tool for those I serve. I do want to end my life, but I have duties and responsibilities that come before me. So far when I seclude I been trying to get my mind off thing by watching Letterkenny.
At this time around 2:00am, I have a feeling they are around while I am watching my show. I ignore, despite hearing a odd knock on the wall outside. The door outside moved. Again I did my best to ignore.
My aunt claims that a tall entity walked into to her room, looked at her and checked out the room quickly and walked out. She tried calling me, but I was out of range. Wolfbrother does not recall any yelling or unusual activity.
 
Friday night after he went out to smoke, my wolfbrother was relaxing and listen to music in the back. He calls me saying that they are on the neighbors roof and a tall white is walking out back. I go out and I do not see anything, but I do detect a weird pressence in the sense my hair is up and I feel funny in the head. I explain since I do not see anything, I cannot confirm his experience...but something seems off. He says they are watching us. I taking him in and resume my duties, making sure they go to bed. Again I go and seclude myself and watch some TV. I am not bothered and concerned by the events, I am just depressed and and stressed with everyday life; inflation, illegal immigration, and idiotic policies going on.
 
It is getting late and it is after 4am, it should be safe and I get ready for sleep. I try to get comfortable and knock out right away, which should be a read flag....since the past few days I had trouble feeling comfortable.... and was "bothered". I have a very odd dream. I am in my room, but my grandmother was there. She was asking why and how come my wolfbrother is occupying my room and why am I caring for him. I explain the situation. She then comments on how tired I look, worn, and that I should make sure I am okay. I reassure here that I am doing the best I can, but there is no one to step in...and there is no help. I am alone. I start to feel bad, as I know no loves me and I would never be able to have a normal relationship with someone because I am defective and that I have THIS issue. I tell her I have things to do and start working on my computer files to make myself feel better. We started have a discussion about UFO's on how they seem bigger on the inside and why a sphere is used. As the gravity of the craft is on the interior of the walls with the main engine and power source is at the center. I mentioned to that FTL travel is achieved by manipulating gravity and transitioning to 2D. That its is a matter of perspective as a 3D environment can exist with a 2D space, just as we can see a 4D object in 3D space. With It is getting late and I go check on my aunt. She is in her room reading her book. There is something off with her room as the furniture was moved around to original position, no window, and wrong dog with her. She says "I am reading. You can go away. I do not need anything". I just say "ok" and leave. As I walk out I notice that the other bedroom there is a bright light in there, and know what that is. From under the door crack I can see an elongated toe with a dark claw (this is not typical at all). I attempt to leave, but their is a weird magnetic force emanating from the door. I feel week and unable to move, but I am fighting it...I yell for my grandmother to come and pull me past the threshold of the bathroom. She asks whats going on and I tell her "They are here", I even mention that there is an odd force present. I put my key on the floor and they are pulled down the hall. I say we need to arm ourselves... she goes into the kitchen. As I look back the door open and it comes out and walks into my aunt's room. She screams. I tell my grandmother to get a knife, it is coming. It walks out quickly from her room and toward the kitchen. I run toward the kitchen to arm myself, my grandmother is not present. It is standing at the threshold of the laundry room were the kitchen is and looks at me. It is attempting to make me submit by staring at me. My mind starts to get fuzzy and I feel that I am gonna turn off.  I say "No. Not playing this game", and I begin to blur the image and thoughts all white. I feel as if I cam going to throw up too. An odd mental broadcast from it was being repeated in the background "New Format. New Format. New Format. New Format"... and I was keenly aware what I was seeing was not the usual, it was disguising itself. The being was tall and gangly, approximate 6'8", the arms were bent as if the space was too small for it and it had very long fingers. It was almond shape in color, but the head was small with deep eyessockets and black orbs inside. It reminded me of a cross between the depiction of "The Silence" and "Alien 4" xenomorph-hybrid. It was set on making fall asleep. 
As mentioned I was getting mentally attacked and was attempting to "white out" the situation. I woke up talking and fully aware of transitioning. I wanted to vomit and felt dazed. I quickly looked at my phone, and it was 5:30am. I stated to write down everything, when I was done ironically Wolfbrother called me in around 6:45am. I let him know what had happened, and that I did not feel well nor that I wanted to live. It was bothering me a lot... which usually does not happen. I just asked him to allow me some rest and stayed with him. When we woke up later I was able to resume my duties,


 

No comments:

Post a Comment