Friday, August 30, 2024

Lost Accounts 01: Galactic Federation

I have been going over the overall blog and adding new labels to help quantify and find certain episodes and events. One of the biggest problems to note that when these events occur.....you don't consider the fact to write these down or catalogue them...and if you do that...you would have to transfer them later. Sometimes you do catalogue these down, but they are stuck on text to a friend...and if you change your phone number...they are all gone. Add to the fact that the responsibilities of real life and the emotional stress of the events add to the weight of this, things are just never posted.....

However, if somethings does stick many years later....it might be very important....... since I am having a session tomorrow...i thought to revisits this fragment mentioned here. This event happened sometime in 2016, as it was with my wolfbrother I shared it with him. During our first two years of knowing eachother there were a lot of weird events and dreams.

Galactic Federation Dreams

Now back in November of 2015, my wolfbrother quit his job and would come to stay with me and work over here for a month. During this time period there was an incident in which the Greys came and punctured his back, he had a mark in his lower spinal area. Over the course of the next several months he would have back pain and odd kidney issues. We did go to Kaiser Permanente several times over the next few months.....but there was nothing they could find. One doctor accused him of looking for pain pills, but the only thing we were doing to relieve the issue was topical heating pads, and Tylenol and Excedrin. Occasional back runs and some spine adjustment was done...but this issue lasted for a few months until July 13th, 2016.

During this time he was invested into doing some CE5 work, wanting to work with them. He wanted power and knowledge, since he had heard stories of individuals who were given information or shown technology. Ever since his meeting with Stan Romenak, he thought he could have a friend relationship with "them". However when he met me...things got too real.

One night while he was staying over an CE4 event occurred, we were both sleeping on the floor in my room. He slept to the right and I had the left side of the room. The odd hum and signal soon came in...and I was paralyzed. He sent soundly and didn't notice anything. I was lifted up and the bathroom door was bathed in light and opened up. A lot of energy was being emitted. Later my wolfbrother would comment it got bright and at the tail end he woke up and I was shivering and let him know something weird happened. He hear me "Thrum" and that what woke him up and he saw the flash of light.

When I was lighted up I was dragged into the bathroom, it was bathed in lights of all colors. There was a cacophony of noise of every language being spoken and emitted. Not only was I being overwhelmed by lights, sound, and vibrations....but my own mind was trying to make sense of this...and I was realizing thus was out of my comfort zone. I recall initially saying "I don't speak color" and they kept repeating something until I understood....as the communication was yelled into my thoughts and ears. "We are the Galactic Federation. We have come to tell you that we have a message for you Wolfbrother. We have been trying to reach out to him and he has not responded. Thus it is onto your we pass...". They went on.... sadly much of what is said is lost to my memory...but I started to thrum as I was assaulted by so much energy and being overwhelmed. I started to range pitch to be out of vibration which snapped me back. Despite the overwhelming brilliance I was in purple luminous cloud with a large geometric crystalline red triangle. It was a herald of the Galactic Federation. Besides it communicating with me, there were secondary intrusive "thoughts/voice" saying that it was lying and not to trust the message. As my thrumming too me out of sync...I end up back in my room....where my Wolfbrother was awaken by a flash of light and me visibly shaken.

This was the second time this type of energy being would appear. The first time it appeared a few weeks before. Again....being taking into the bathroom were there was all this light..... and being given a message for my wolfbrother.... about a "Gelded Horse" in Norwegian. The first account mentioned here was just considered a Dream since no one was here and there was nothing too odd....just me being taken into the bathroom and meeting a light who told me things.

No comments:

Post a Comment