Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Seal of Solomon and Nightmares Part 2

As you cans see I was deeply bothered by this dream. I wanted to call my -ex and tell him about it ....but he would not be much support. I wanted someone here, but I have nobody. So I got up and went to wish my Aunt her happy b-day and played with Patrick. I wanted to ask her actually.... please tell me what is wrong with that room!!! It would of scared her if I told her the dream.

The Seal of Solomon
After doing some quick research on mysticism and hexagons, apparently I must of read or GOD has really implanted some interesting knowledge in my noggin, that what I drew was the the Seal of Solomon. As many of you know I do read various book about mysticism, spiritualism, religion, and mythology. Although I was aware of this powerful symbol I never read up more into it other than it was used to seal demons and ghosts, ward off diseases, and fell off popular usage being replaced by the pentacle as an all purpose ward. Furthermore I did not know that the Seal of Solomon contained the word "GOD's NAME" in its construction as a ward. I am puzzled about this... I have done some spellcasting in dreams before... but usually with some fantasy based aspect to it.
Never an actual sigil.... prayers and invocations to Jesus/GOD... but not this level of mysticism.

The Other Room
Over my lifetime the "other room" in my dreams has always been my old bedroom in this house. It was my mother's bedroom, a guest/sewing room, and my grandfather's bedroom. Finally it became mine when I moved here. Throughout my life most of my abduction experience have occurred in there. As well as some unexplained phenomena. A few people have experienced or seen things, but nothing occurs for the most part there during most of the year. In my dreams however the room is a constant battleground of spiritual warfare. It is haunted... the lights will go off and on, there is a sinister presence, doors will shut, furniture and paper will move, it is a very eerie place. In my dreamscape I have tried a dozen times to cleanse that place, done battle in their against whatever force dwells there. It is just weird.

1 comment:

  1. I would offer tremendous support Li'l Pooch. Don't say that. I got my own issues, but am willing to listen and be there as much as I can. You have to understand that I have a shitty set of responsibilities now, but hopefully within the next few years, I will be ridding myself of all this mess and simplifying my life once again. It'd be nice if I could finally move in and live with u, but with mother and yer aunt, I dunno how we're gonna pull that one off. :(

    You know, I belong in that room, because none of this dumbass stuff ever happens when I'm there. I'm a good luck charm, although Luke says I sleep a lot, but I'm just tired and lately sick Mr. Black Labby!

    Anyway, if u ever need me, u can call me or write me or whatever.

    ReplyDelete