Saturday, February 7, 2009

Haunting 005

Haunting 005
Date: 2009
Type: White Mist Entity
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incident: 1/20/09, 11:25 PM.
Odd occurrences before: None
Possible Influential Factors: None
Resolution: None

This time my aunt had a clear close encounter with the spiritual entities in the house. As she was watching TV that night she was already in bed. I was in the kitchen and my room cleaning things. Patrick was with me.
She yelled out and I ran to her room. She described that some white mist appeared in her room by the closet the quickly went into her bathroom and vanished.
I examined the room and there was a cold spot in the area in wish she said the entity had passed. Meanwhile Patrick was running bcak and forth looking up at the ceiling. My -ex arrived a few minutes later. My aunt was shaken at the events.

for a "Marcos". What was off is that who it was asking for, and we are still wondering why? This bothered me as "Marcos" did mean something.....

No comments:

Post a Comment