Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Haunting 006

Haunting 006
Date: 2009
Type: Odd Insect Buzzing/Humming
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incident: 2/11/09, 1:25 AM.
Odd occurrences before: None
Possible Influential Factors: Weather
Resolution: None

Last night around 1:00 am I awoke to this odd sound. The winds have been acting weird causing all sorts of odd air pressure stuff. Last night however, was just odd. My aunt and I both heard it.
At first I thought is was just maybe the electorinics in the house but. It sounded as if someone came in and started walking around the house. It even sounded like somone attempted to open my door too.
I was freaked so I got up and checked my room. I turned the DSL off that does make an audiable hum, but that weird noise seemed to be everywhere. In the worst sense it sounded like a bunch of insects chatterling. You know the movies where there are like hundreds of insects and you here that hum. It was odd.

tking for, and we are still wondering why? This bothered me as "Marcos" did mean something.....

No comments:

Post a Comment