Sunday, January 1, 2012

Status Update

Time: January 1 2012 (Gregorian Calendar), 12 Month of 4707 (Chinese).

Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Events: None.
Possible Factors: 2012, Blog

For the past few months the activity of the "greys" have lessened. They have no longer obviously intruded upon the residence for the past few months. It is one of the quiet times were they are no longer observing us. This has happened in the past before we they ignore of for a number of weeks, months, or a few years.

In all honesty I hope that this is the case. Perhaps they have being monitoring my blog? Or I have been rather difficult as a subject being self aware? Or perhaps that the events predicted in 2012 (if you subscribed to this) has some influence?

However just becuase they are gone, my research still goes forward for there are many others who are victimized and traumatized by these beings. Research, understanding, and counseling is still needed and I hope my research and experiences can helps other or ignite some answers to these events.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,,,
    I have asked to close my acct at Alien-ufos. So try to keep in touch via email, I believe I gave it to you before. If not, you can reach me on my blog also.

    R

    ReplyDelete