Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ferver-Induced Episode vs Abduction

One of the common skeptics claims are that abduction scenarios are a result of fever based hallucinations or vivid dreams. For the past week or say and just recently for the past three nights, I have had fevers induced anxiety attacks in my sleep. As stated, I am in average health for a person of my age, including the fact that I have a kidney disorder.

The reason why I mention these experiences is to bring forth an example of the difference between an Abduction and Fever Induced episode.

Fever Induced Episode After-Effects:
-Body Temperature of 103 degrees
-Night Sweat
-Woke up in a prolonged stunned state
-Emotionally shaken (upset/saddened) 
-Vivid recall of dreaming/anxiety Episode
-Dreaming/Anxiety episode is Non-paranormal

Abduction
-Cold to average body temperature.
-Event occurs at specific time 3am-5am (common)
-Feeling of uneasiness
-Instantly awake/hyper-awareness
-Emotional shaken (terrified)
-Vivid to hazy recall
-Dreaming/Anxiety episode is Non-paranormal
-Audio sounds like high pitched tone or clicking (occasional)

Now please note this is just based upon my experience. I am stating this as a record of measure.
This shows that there is a difference between these occurrences, both in my physical and emotional reactions to these occurrences.

No comments:

Post a Comment