Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Black Robed Entities

Date: September 7, 8, 10, and 11 2012
Type: Unknown
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 4:30 pm-5:30pm
Attempted Time of Sleep: Various
State of Mind Before: Physically Exhausted, Extreme Stress & Depression
State of Mind After: Physically Exhausted, Extreme Stress & Depression
Odd occurrences before: None.
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: Loss of Job, Heat Stroke, Heat Exhaustion, Depression, Re-Introduction of a Person

Minor incidents that aren't note worthy have happened of the paranormal "ghost" nature have occurred, but nothing worth mentioning as the majority of these incidents are noticed by my aunt.However in the past few days some very noteworthy occurrences have happened to myself and my aunt. Overall it has been relatively quiet.

Overall State of Mind
As many of you know, back in August I suffered a Heat Stroke. In addition with the the high temperature in my area and on going condition my body has been in Heat exhaustion mode and going through dehydration too boot. This has taken a physical strain on my body.  The stress from work has been bad as well since our company went out on its own, and the anxiety level of all employees is high. Plus the continual state of sadness does haunt me becuase I truly feel unwanted and unloved, although I am highly useful. Not having a significant other as a support is taking its toll. As far as my aunt, her physical and emotion state has not changed much.... she is still physically ill and she feels stressed at her decreased mobility. Likewise she has her own emotional burdens as well.

Possible Factors
Know there have been some physical changes to the house. I attempted to prune/destroy a tree in the backyard. It is a Hawaiian tree. Although I do not think that as a factor, it is a change to the area. recently I had some repairs to the "Big Room" and cleaned it back up. As many of you know, the "Big Room" is are spare room....I had hope using it for storage it would prevent certain beings from showing up more.... since they seemed to using that as an arrival point. The wall was fixed their, and the room has been made a non-storage space. Also... I have been leaving the door open and unlock in hope of making the house cooler. I recently re-connected with an individual I had a falling out with in February.

Incidicents
The first incident occurred with me in my bathroom. As i was brushing my teeth the door beneath the sink closed on it's own. Now the odd thing is... the door wasn't open. I clearly heard the door close however.
The cabinet doors around my sink all have all have good resistance that you have to clearly pull to open.
At first I though perhaps I left he door slightly ajar and I accidentally closed it with my knee... although my knee never touched the door.
The second incident occurred on Saturday afternoon. My foot as swollen so I thought to try and soak it in epsom salt. The cabinet doors around my sink were all closed. As I was sitting there reading my book, the left cabinet door opened without making a sound. I noticed the movement right away and just saw it slowly  open and stop exactly at the 90 degree mark. I felt no presence at all. I closed the door immediately. It did not happen again. I also check to see if the hing was loose or the inner catch was, both were fine.
At this point I began to take note.
Sunday nothing occurred, but the following Monday, my aunt said that she thought I walked through the hallway around 430pm. She knew it wasn't me.... but she was scared, and was hoping it was just me. She questioned me later in the day about that. Apparently the figure was walking toward my room.
The latest incident occurred recently around 5pm. This time while she was in he room, a huge hooded cloak being in black was in her doorway. It just stood their blocking out the hall. She prayed and when she looked back it was gone.

This is what has happened so far. Hopefully these incidents were just in passing.

No comments:

Post a Comment