Friday, June 14, 2013

Update on things.. not sure.

   The only unusual thing I d have have to report is waking up at 2:25am on June 10th. There was a weird high pitch noise and I pass out.  I woke up in "flight" mode put did not know what to do, looked at the clock and then the noise hit. It was the typical noise and I passed out.I awoke at 4:35 am. I asked my aunt and she only remembers hearing a weird noise around 4:30am. 

Yesterday June 12th, around 11:00pm as I walked to the market, there were some odd flashing in the sky to the south of me. There was no sound, it was a yellow flash. The dogs started barking though. The cats on the street stood still. The neighborhood was quiet. There was no weather phenomena, nor was it fireworks. It could have been an electrical transformer blowing, but there was no noticeable loss of power. It did bug me.
When I was on the way back from the market at 11:30pm, there was a black mass that zoomed from the southwest to the northeast. It can from the direction of that yellow flash. I do not know what that was, but attributed it to a bug flying in my field of vision. It seemed to be a rod of some type zooming across the sky.
However I did not see a bug or any insect in the area. No unusual light or after effects.

I am unsure how to classify as these things as I feel off lately.

   For the past two weeks I have been had trouble focusing. What is worse is I have been actively dreaming. I feel at times that my brain is being emptied out. I been accessing my safeguards and mannerisms for any unusual or noticeable changes in behavior. I feel a sense of loss. It just might be the summer and all the light, or the heat.... I do not know.
   I do not know if its the general feeling of apathy I have, deep sadness, or just dissociative feeling. It feels as if someone has gone through my head and messed up the library I have in there. The books are astray and I have to re-organize stuff. and access the back-ups. I know while I am putting thing back I am also looking for the culprit or cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment