Friday, June 14, 2013

While I was Out

Date: June 14th, 2013
Type: CE3
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 1:10am-1:30am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 12:00am (Aunt)
State of Mind Before: Sad, Frustrated (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Worried, Scared (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: None
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: None.

   Early this evening I set an automated post for this Blog. It was just an afterthought that I should record for public record those particular thoughts. This evening my friend was kind enough to spend some time with me as we went to go watching a midnight showing at a theater. I left my aunt around 11:10pm and did not come home until 3:00am.

   According to my aunt after I left she watched a little TV and dosed off sometime around 12:00am. She woke up startled because of a strange noise. The noise came from behind her room and then slowly made it's way toward my room along the outside of the house. The noise as the usual oscillating hum accompanied by a odd tapping sound. The sound was not random or orderly.
   During this time the TV was on and there were no odd power fluctuations. After fifteen to twenty minutes the noise suddenly stopped. At this point my aunt was already scarred. She just prayed nothing else would happen.

   When I arrived around 3:00am my friend went to bed and I checked my room before going to see if my aunt needed anything. The only thing I noted that was off was in my bathroom. We recently fixed my shower with a special leaver. The leaver was moved allowing a trickle of water, one that would be clearly a parent.
I put the leaver back to its correct position. Afterwards I went to check on my aunt to make sure she would be okay. It is at this time she mentioned her story.

No comments:

Post a Comment