Friday, September 12, 2014

Aunt Odd evening Encounter

Date: 9/11/2014
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 10:30pm (Aunt)
Attempted Time of Sleep: N/A
State of Mind Before: Mental Exhausted, Depressed, Tired (Me)/Sad, Depressed (Aunt.)/ Happy (Guest)
State of Mind After: Mental Exhausted, Depressed, Tired, Bothered (Me)/Sad, Depressed (Aunt.)/ Happy  (Guest)
Odd occurrences before: Incident with myself a few evenings ago.
Odd occurrences after: None
Possible Influential Factors:Incident with myself a few evenings ago

Tonight was not an unusual say. I was called from work early because my aunts physical therapist need to make an appointment and stop by. After her arrival I took a nap from 5:00pm to 5:30pm. During that time I had a sleep episode, where I was awake and couldn't move. Nothing was in the room, nothing to do with aliens. This rarely happens from time to time. My aunt was watching the "Captain America: Winter Soldier" DVD in her room. After that around 6:00pm I went to get dinner for my guest and I.....Kabobs.

My aunt took her her nap around 9:30pm, and my guest and I started watching the Captain America DVD. Around 10:30pm I heard my aunt screaming and calling out. When I got in the room she was fast asleep on the bed, facing the wall as I had left her earlier. She was clearing talking. Immediately I felt a sense of unease as if someone was there. No one was in the room, bathroom or hallway. Her eyes were closed, yet she was clearly talking repeating the following:

"Get away. Don't touch me. Mom. Mom. Help me they are here. Get Away. No Don't touch me. What do you want. Mom please come help me. Mikie, please come. They are here help."

At that point I started to try and wake her by telling her I was here and to wake up. She continued to be asleep. She continued further "Get way from me. Don't touch me. No. No. No. Michael please come help me. They are here. Do something please." At that point a started to shake her slightly and tap her face. She woke up immediately as I re-assured her it was me. She immediately said it was "them". It was standing outside the window. I let her calm down as she was scared. I kept quiet.

After about 5 minutes she told me what she saw. The wall was gone to the bedroom, and she clearly saw outside. A being was standing out there, looking at her. She started to call for help. It Reached out it hand... it said "We are watching you. We are always watching both of you. You are this way because of what your are. We are watching you always." She was scarred, she then said that they came at the hospital as well, the night after they were in her room here at the house looking for her. She says one of the reasons why she kept telling my friends to look out for me was because she was worried I was by myself and that they are watching. It is one of the things she does know... they have an interest in us. She fears they might do something to both of us one day in which we don't return.

I have seen my aunt while she was dreaming as well as other who talked in their sleep. They are usually not as articulate as she was. Usually one mumbles with a few clear words. In this incident she had no trouble speaking. Furthermore I felt odd when I entered the room, because I didn't see anything I dismissed it and observed. The other is that the incident occurred early at 10:30pm, similar to the incident days ago at 9:30pm with myself in regard to the high unease. I am worried about my dismissive attitude and the fact I am so tired that I don't care. I am still recording and making the effort to document, by the emotional counterpart seems compartmentalized. I am not sure if the stress or depression is having an impact on my reactions as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment