Wednesday, September 10, 2014

They came Back...and were messing with my eye again

Date: 9/8 and 9/9/ 2014
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 9:30pm, 1:30am - 2:30am (Me)
Attempted Time of Sleep: 9:00pm, 1:30am (Me)/ 3:30am (Aunt)/ N/A (Guest)
State of Mind Before: Mental Exhausted, Depressed, Tired (Me)/Sad, Depressed (Aunt.)/ N/A (Guest)
State of Mind After: Mental Exhausted, Depressed, Tired, Bothered (Me)/Sad, Depressed (Aunt.)/ N/A (Guest)N/A
Odd occurrences before: None
Odd occurrences after: None
Possible Influential Factors: Last Night of Full Moon

I went to sleep around 9:00pm. I thought to take a nap. Within 15 minutes I awoke startled as I thought something was in the bathroom. As I was awakened, I noticed my clock radio was moving. Something was moving it up and down in the dark. The odd part was that around the clock radio it was darker than usual.
When it stopped and I could see around the radio again I go up and turned on the lights. Nothing unusual or out of place. I dismissed it as just being exhausted and mentally tired. I decided to relax and play some games.

Before going to bed again around 1:30am, I checked on my aunt and made sure everything was okay.
My guest decided to sleep back at their home , so I was alone tonight. As I went to sleep I noticed a weird wet cinnamon smell and there was reeking on the roof/upper crawlspace. I dismissed it. I was somewhat apprehensive because I felt they were near...watching me. I could "hear" them mentally nearby. I dismissed this as some apprehension since my guest was not here. Tnere was some odd noises, especially the humming sound, but it wasn't strong enough. Again I was being dismissive and thought it was am ear thing since it didn't persist. I fell asleep normally.

Oddly enough I was having a ordinary dream, I was dealing with my family member and it was based out of an older memory from the 80's about going to school. Somewhere while we were driving I thought this was stupid and got out of the car and decided to walk. For some reason my  mother kept driving and driving without reaching our destination. She was like lost and driving in circles. This part I know was a dream.

However, when I exited the car I was awake in my room paralyzed. The light was hazy and it had a
yellow-white light (shadowy daylight). The sounds were muted and there was a weird clatter, high pitched vocalization. Coming from behind the wall to my right. There was someone(s) to my left kneeling, I could not see them but they blocked out the bottom half of my sight. I was unable to see the rug there. My left hand was free and I was able to feebly grab my weapon, the wood short staff and wave it around. They kept putting my arm down, but did not take my short staff away. Apparently my grip was solid around it. They were doing something to my let eye.

I felt groggy as if under something. My sight on my left eye was very poor, from super fuzzy to blacking out. At one point there was a bright white flash in just that eye leaving an after image my iris and pupil. My right eye was fine...I looked at my clock and it said 2:12am. Again I tried to feebly move my arm and wave them off. I managed to sit up, but was pushed back down. I felt groggy and passed out.

I awoke up at 2:45 am. I was unsure what had happened, but I dismissed it as a dream. I was though concerned about my aunt. I lay there for awhile listening to see if she needed me or had attempted to call out. I decided after about 10 minutes to get up and check on her. She was awake and reading her book. She asked if my guest had come home, because she heard someone in the hallway moving which was around 2:15am. She thought he had come home and was carrying something. I didn't want to scare her...so I just told her I came to check on her and that he wasn't coming home.

What I am concerned about is the "Dismissive" attitude I had. I don't know if it is a product of my mental exhaustion or if my behavior has been modified somehow. I am still aware, but it seems I really "don't care" even though I am aware of what is going on.

2 comments:

  1. Anything in your eye? notice anything different.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As mentioned before. It's not in the eye. The actual eye is fine. I believe what they did is behind the eyeball itself. Like in a previous episode, the left eyeball is removed taken out of the eye socket, exposing the ocular nerve. Whatever they did or fine tuning is behind the eyeball itself either to the nerve or closer to the brain. This is probably similar to those sinus implants, excepting they are going through the eye socket rather than nose???? However since they initial did something to the eye... I have had some brain synapse static in certain area around my head. I have mentioned these in previous posts.

    ReplyDelete