Monday, October 12, 2015

Appearance and Activity Increase

Date: 10/12/2015
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 2:30am, 3:30am, 4:30am, and 5:30am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 12:00am (Me and Aunt)/2:00am (Guest)
State of Mind Before: In Pain, Sad (Aunt)/Happy (Me)/N/A (Guest)
State of Mind After: In Pain, Sad (Aunt)/Sad, Stressed (Me)/N/A (Guest)
Odd occurrences before: None
Odd occurrences after: None
Possible Influential Factors: Voices, Psychic Readings, Psychic Sight

On Saturday Earth Dragon stayed with me. There was a reading he received, but do to the heat and
the revelation of it turned things sour. Earth Dragon was in a foul mood. The entities here bugged him with questions and eventually he closed himself off from everything. I was locked out as well. He stayed though and in the morning things were normal. The day was extremely pleasant and I was very happy. I put my aunt to bed early

Around 2:30am a grey from friday showed up again. It stood at her bed. Looked at her. It gave her the impression not to disturb me as "he is busy/tired".  At this time it went into her bathroom. She heard my door open. I felt that someone came into my room, there is something in the bathroom. I was awoken from a dream.

Around 3:30am I woke up again. The bathroom door was closed. I was scared "There is something in my room". "I don't want to go back to sleep". "Why did I watch that movie again". "I miss ****, he will keep me safe.". "I am not going unless he is there". These were my thoughts and I zonked out.

I was somewhere else laying down and checked out. I was overheating. It was not happy. All white.
They won't let me see. Adjusting something. Modifications are being made. as they are doing this they are discussing things to me.Apparently it was communicated that Earth Dragon and myself shared modified traits.
He is basically and improved version based of of my "missing twin"/other self. They re-iterated that I am defective, but still being observed for potential use and study. Apparently that is one of the reason why we resonate, as well as the fact that we have been paired before. They showed me some replay of memories of me and "my missing little brother" again. So we do know each other apparently. Also it seems that this keeps happening, was shown other instances that we meet up again...and again...and again. They do not know why this anomaly occurs. It keeps happening. They keep trying to separate us, but each time it happens again.
They want to know why. Won't share end results.

They wanted to know the following:
-Why do I like him?
-Why do I LIKE him? Why not tell him?
-If we tell you that it he is not allowed to have you that much longer, how do you feel.
-If we tell you that it he gave you up in trade to get what is needed, how do you feel.
-If we give you what you want, will you let go?
-He won't keep you safe, you know that this is false. In the end you will be alone again.
-He has done this before to you, we can show you if you would like.
-Why won't you let go. You are a tool for the next step. We told you this.
-You are both the same. You are unnecessary. You should not meet. Why are you sad?

I wake up around 4:30am. I feel very dehydrated, hot, my kidneys hurt, and very sad. I Don't want to be here. I go to sleep.

Around 5:30am my guest takes a shower in my room. Why are there people in my room again I think? Then I remember that this i my guest getting ready for work. Yet I am confused...I know people kept coming in and out of my room all night. I very sad, I miss someone. Are they telling the truth? I go back to sleep, I do not feel good at all.

I awake around 7:00am.. He has been texting me. something is wrong. I go back to sleep. It is all lies.
I Wake up around 7:30am, some parts are true. I need to go to work. He texted you and he needs you look at the phone. Go back to sleep. It is lies.

Wake around 8:00am.. I am crying.... I need to get ready. I rush and do everything I need. I check my phone on the way to work. He did text me. He had an encounter too. Why Am I still crying?

No comments:

Post a Comment