Friday, January 29, 2016

Odd Message from them about a dying releative

Date: 1/29/2016
Type: CE3
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 4:00am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 2:00am (Me)/2:00am (Aunt)/1:00am (Guest)
State of Mind Before: Forlorn, Nervous, Agitated, Worry
State of Mind After: Forlorn, Nervous, Agitated, Worry
Odd occurrences before: None
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: None

I went to bad at 2am, my other half was sad. It made me sad that I couldn't help him. I kinda felt despondent and didn't wanna to go to sleep. It's annoying what I am seeing. I checked in on my aunt before and made sure she was alright. I had stupid and weird dreams again about me and him.

For here she was awoken by two greys. They were in her room and suggested she remain calm. One grey had a crystal remote in his hand. The crystal turned red, green, blue and an image showed up of my cousin Richard. Apparently it was about him have heart surgery, some type of bypass. The he passed away.
The grey touched there crystal again, and an image of my aunt's deceased sister came into view. The image indicated that she need to see Richard before he dies. The image faded. The greys then faded out. She looked at the clock and it was 4am. She was actually awake.... and did not dream.

I awoke around 4am, something was off. I miss him very much. I am very sad. This sucks. I don't want to be here...but then again if I fall asleep I don't want to be there either. No wonder I will chose oblivion in the end.



No comments:

Post a Comment