Monday, July 18, 2016

Broken Pieces and Shattered Dreams

Date: 7/16/2018 and 7/18/2016
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 4:00pm to 6:00pm (7/16/16), and 1:00am to 3:00am (7/18/16)
Attempted Time of Sleep: 12:00am
State of Mind Before: Sad, Depressed (Me)
State of Mind After: Extremely Sad, Very Depressed (Me)
Odd occurrences before: Dealing with Valor
Odd occurrences after:Emptiness

As reported and mentioned for the past two weeks myself and my wolfbrother have been bombarded with
"messages" and concerns as to our relationship. Since I meet him a year ago, this has been an ongoing theme with our interaction and them. As of this week the activity hit a high point on his side as well as my side.

7/16/16
These following events happens simultaneously during the period where I feel asleep around 4pm. I didn't want to sleep but was to to "shutdown". At 6pm I woke up crying and reached out to my Wolfbrother. Later that night he contacted me and confirmed what had happened.

With Wolfbrother at a Bar
I needed to talk to you and explain why I was not talking with you. I was expressing that I was depressed and having a hard time focusing on what is real and what is not real. In other words, my conversation will begin here in the real world but my attention will be drawn elsewhere, in the other area, the dreamworld. Main thing is it is hard to focus here, when it is so tempting to stay in that reality. This reality is so boring and limited. I kept giving you examples, you just listened to me and were patient.
I was very groggy. As I finished I looked at you and said "Wolfbrother you got to help me". Throughout this conversation I felt groggy and had a hard time focusing, there were also visuals that kept showing "Sam and Meg Masters" from Supernatural TV series for some reason.

NOTE: [The off thing here is that I am expressing the situation my Wolfbrother is going to and asking me to help. Like in other situation I see myself as him. I did not look at myself, but most likely I was him or the person talking. He confirmed this later on in the evening as to what he was going through].

Sitting in a White Room with a Grey
A grey was communicating with me and it kept strutting around me. I was talking to someone (Wolfbrother in my head). The grey was voicing over my conversation so I was aware. It said, "He needs to live a normal life. You are the cause of all this. You must let him go. HE IS OURS. HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU. YOU CAN'T BE WITH HIM. HE LOVES ME."

At that point I stopped the conversation I was having in my head elsewhere and punched the grey in the face. It made me angry. Its' last words communicated was "How was? How did he do that?. He was not supposed be aware. He punched me?!. He was not supposed to move. He punched me!."

I woke up crying. I am not emotionally upset, but I woke up crying. I fell asleep around 4pm, because I felt groggy.

NOTE: [Again this was confirmed, and it was being known as Valor. It claimed responsibility and was the one I punched in the face.].

7/18/2016
The previous nights there has been an extreme change with Wolfbrother's behavior. Like PAS, I believe Valor was sent to divide us. However, I stood my loyalty. When I woke up in the morning there were so many things. Most of it was negative, telling me I should go. I am defective. There is something wrong with me.
I am unwanted, etc..... nothing I am not unaccustomed too. Emotionally there is a huge hole, you really can't do that much damage when there is hardly an obvious place to hurt. We proceeded with the day's activity and ended early. 11pm I shutdown and closed off. I went to the living room and slept as my other friend feel asleep in my area.

While on the couch, I was tortured, beaten, threatened as I had to go. Several times I woke up half way through jerking, and fell back under. They did not understand why I would not let go. There were four individuals (non-human) and were causing me a great deal of pain. They all wanted me to get out of my Wolfbrother life, I am simply not needed. I was given my opportunity to leave (the buy off of PAS). If I wouldn't leave nicely then they would make my life a living hell. I still held my ground. However, one of them figured out why I would not budge. They had my Wolfbrother step in, they whispered in his ear. He attacked me and told me to go. Over and over, to get out and never come back. That he only had me around because he had no other choice and only tolerated my presence. That went on for quite sometime, then they left me alone. I felt nothing, like it was before last year. Completely empty.

I awoke up at 4am crying. Again not normal, my ears were welling up with tears, except there was no heartache. Only mentally processing what had occurred and I have turned off my phone. At this point I really don't want to talk to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment