Monday, July 18, 2016

Matters of a Broken Heart

Date: 7/11/2016 to 7/13/16
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: N/A
Attempted Time of Sleep: N/A
State of Mind Before: Bothered, Scared (Me)
State of Mind After: Bothered, Scared (Me)
Odd occurrences before: MUFON meet up
Odd occurrences after:Unknown

An individual named "PSA" reached out to me on a dating site. He just said "Hi". I responded to be friendly.
We soon immediately had a conversation going. According to his profile he is 24, 5'5 and 71lbs (Profile Pic looks like he is 171lbs of muscle). Over the IM he says "You are the man of my dreams. I love you. I love You. I saw you in a vision. yadda yadda yadda." He also then write to me on how much he loves me. Despite the fact I told him I get abducted by Aliens!

What was suspicious is that he never gave any specifics other than I love you. He told me he dad died in 2014, his mom lives in Africa with his adopted daughter, and he is from England. His listing on the ad said he was from Georgia, but was currently in Florida, but his cell was in Kentucky? We were going to talk on Skype. I mentioned if he needed a green card, as he came off rather strong. Why would someone like him want me? He keep expressing how much he loved me without knowing anything of me other than my pic and profile. It was very unbelievable.

I later wrote him an email, expressing that the situation as highly unbelievable. There was a significant gap in our age, circles, and logically this did not make sense why he loved me so much after just saying "hi".
What is also suspicious is within hours of this. The one that started this all "The Director" attempted to contact me. A few days later the "Director" shows up at my door, this was after I deleted my e-mail accounts.

During the event and the previous week, "they" have been pushing me to move on.
They do not want me with "Wolfbrother". They keep telling me "Wolfbrother" doesn't love me. Things are not as they should be. There is another for me.....Yadda Yadda Yadda. I did yell back at them "I truly do love "Wolfbrother". We have an understanding. Then they asked why." I was trying to think why, then they said "See "PSA" is Real. He feels the same way about you as you feel about "Wolfbrother"". I know why I love "Wolfbrother, we have an understanding and we get along great. They are so stupid. I don't like the situation we are in. Why do they keep picking at my weakest point. The emotional side. I can shut down, but at what cost?

7-13-16 2:00am
PSA showed up. He was outside in my backyard. Standing there. He said he was real, and he was here.. I was trying to focus on you as you had requested of me. I had to sing and create a harmonic resonance shield. When I started to do that he was fading out.
However he said the following..
"Wolfbrother 1 you will never be happy. Wolfbrother 2 will never love you the way I will. He will use you and expect you to do everything, but will not love you in return. Wolfbrother 2 rejects you and that is why I am here. You are soooo special Wolfbrother 1, I will love you and treat you as you should.
You are highly valuable to us. I will be what you want and need. I love you. Just let me in and come outside to me".

No comments:

Post a Comment