Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Emotional Manipulation

Date: 7/19/2018
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 12:00pm-4:00pm
Attempted Time of Sleep: 12:00pm
State of Mind Before: Extremely Sad, Extremely Depressed (Me)
State of Mind After: Very Extremely Sad, Very Extremely Depressed (Me)
Odd occurrences before: Emptiness, Dealing with Valor
Odd occurrences after: Sadness

Someone is trying to emotionally manipulate me in various waves. Again I been warned to stay away from my Wolfbrother. As proof was told to turn off my phone, if after 30 hours with no contact, then it would be true that I am no longer needed and indeed that was him and I was to leave.

To make matters worse, they hounded me in my sleep. It was all dream scenarios, and they made me realize that my mother is dead. I know she is dead, I was at the funeral I paid for. We did not end on good terms, but they made me realize she is dead, they started showing me of what things should have been. They were attempting to make me feel otherwise. I was always running away emotionally, I loved her, but it was complicated, so I didn't like being touched. I closed off. They were making me feel again, they made me realize she was dead and it was my fault. Since my birth it was my fault, she never wanted me in the first place and I ruined her life. That is what they said, and have everyone else say.

In addition to the stupid scenario they had me run, being over her apartment. They were also digging in about my wolfbrother. They kept saying I am not needed. My usefulness is at an end, he wants you to go. Do we have to have him beat you again? Why won't you let go..... Then they found another memory, one I buried deep. They repeated it over and over, and replaced the original individual with my Wolfbrother, and ran that over and over and over. When I woke up I was very distraught, safety protocols have been running in order to maintain my responsibilities. My back and shoulders hurt, as do the palm of my hands, reminders of what had happened. There are no bruising, but the pain is there.

I awaited the 24hour mark, then the 36 hour mark. There was no contact. I called and things as were they said they would be so I ended the call. He was okay. That all that mattered.

I do not know what to do. Well I do have several back up plan in mind.

I will survive. I always do. 

Update: Again forced to go to sleep around 5:00pm-7:30pm. They are still tinkering with the connection.
-"Protect the Shell. He is not allowed to go there. Get Him out (reference to me). How is he still here (reference to me). Beat him (instructing Wolbrother)."


No comments:

Post a Comment