Friday, July 22, 2016

It Starts Again With Blood

Date: 7/22/2018
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 5:30am-6:30am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 4:300am (Me)/1:00am (Aunt) /11:30pm (Guest)
State of Mind Before: Extremely Sad, Extremely Depressed (Me)/ Depressed, In Pain (Aunt0
State of Mind After: Very Extremely Sad, Very Extremely Depressed (Me)/ Scared (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Angels, Hand Signs
Odd occurrences after: Blood (Pet)

My Wolfbrother has been going through his own issues with "them". As from the past three weeks now there has been high activity. Most of it is not physical, but communication has been made and has been verified through blind references between my Wolfbrother, my Aunt, and myself.

Yesterday morning around I re-noticed that there is an odd image in the bathroom doorway. Although I have discounted it as the wood from the door, there is a re-occuring thing with it. It is not always there which is disturbing, or I forget it is there. Basically a winged robed being coming in through a portal, beckoning with hand position, eye level indicates non-human head shape.In the morning though the image jumped out as it had a "Flaming Sword"


The hand positioning was important. as one is either "Iuro" or "Suffragor" and "Mendico". These are early christian hand signs that are often found in paintings and statues. Similar to a mudra.  This means either "I have taken a vow/oath" or "I vote/support" and "the taking of alms". As the language used if often corrupted/misunderstood, in it basic concept is "I have come to take you" or "I have authority to take you", as the first part make the second part a demand, not a request.

It has been marked that I am to be abducted........ I asked my aunt if she every saw that hand sign. When I did it she got scared and said immediately that thy have done that and where did I see this? Then have made this gesture to here before. I let her know I was just looking at early christian signs in painting and sculpture.

To the events.... so as I am am greatly bothered by what is going on I have been crying the past few days.
My heart is heavy and "they" have been hounding me. I did not want to sleep. Around 5:30am as i was laying in my bed. There was sporadic audible "talking", it was also echoing through/in my thoughts. It was accompanied with synaptic shocks. Finally I was knocked out. I woke up crying again, they beat me again.
I try to put up shields and run, hiding with "Sam and Dean", no "Castiel" though.

I did my dailies, taking care of my aunt who seemed really upset and nervous. Taking care of our dog, who seemed really upset and nervous. Going back and forth I assume it is the heat or her pain. However, it is happening again. My dog is bleeding like Patrick. Seems minor, but I hope and pray this is not it again.
"They" don't like dogs. I asked my aunt is she was okay, she said no. They came last night.

According to her around 5:30am, they "one" showed up. It said we know who you are... it proceeded to tell her her name, the location of the house, who was in the house, and that they have been watching us for a long time. The being touched her on her arm, she saw the images of my grandmother, uncle and aunt that told her don't be afraid. It was telling her other things, both audible and echoing in her head. She is rather shaken up. So am I.

I am watching my pup. I am chalking it up to the heat. If it continues we are going to the vet.

.

1 comment: