Monday, July 25, 2016

Searching for My Wolfbrother

Date: 7/24/2018
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 2:15am-2:35am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 12:30am (Me)/11:00pm (Aunt) /11:30pm (Guest)
State of Mind Before: Extremely Sad, Extremely Depressed (Me)/ Depressed, In Pain (Aunt0
State of Mind After: Very Extremely Sad, Very Extremely Depressed (Me)/ Scared (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Discussion about Dominic (Internal)
Odd occurrences after:Knocking on the wall, Internal Bleeding (spit up blood), High Body Temperature, Kidneys in Pain


I woke up around 2:35am, I was burning up despite the fact the AC was on. My friend awoke me because I was crying out for my "Wolfbrother". I was awaken and he went back to sleep. I sat up for a few moments, collecting myself because I wanted to cry. My heart hurt so badly. I had trouble breathing as well. My insides hurt. My kidneys hurt. What happened???? I heard a noise, needed to go check on my aunt. Others come before me.

I quickly went to the bathroom, I had to pee. I was still having a hard time breathing. I went to wash my hand and wet my mouth. As soon as I opened it up blood came out. I started to spit and cough out blood. I quickly rinsed my mouth. I gasped for air and my thought hurt. It was sore as if someone was clawing at. I rinse my mouth until the blood was gone. I checked my gums and teeth, all fine. Bits of flesh were in the sink, not food. These looked like if something did indeed scratch my throat.

I checked on my aunt and dog. They were okay. My aunt was up as she heard a noice. There was a bump when I was awakened, the noice woke her. The noise made me check on her. Since things seemed okay I went to the living room and sat down. For the next hour I sat there and cried. When I thought of my "Wolbrother" I would here the thumps on the wall. My wards are up, they are trying to get in.

I walked back to my room and went to bed. It was around 4:00am now, I am burning up. As I go to sleep I am thinking again "Find my Wolfbrother".

What lead to all this.....

I went to bed early. I had a long day. I don't want to be awake.
I had my ring on. I went to bed with the intention of Finding My Wolfbrother. As I lay to sleep that was all I thought over and over.
At 1:15am I came out of the trance. There was a voice, not audible that said "What are you doing?". My friend was asleep, I looked at the clock, the AC was running. I lay my head down and started again "Find my Wolfbrother". Again I here the voice say "What Are you doing? We told you he is ours!". I do not respond, I continue chanting. I focus on my wolfbrother, I love him very much. That is all I focus on.

I come out of the trance, again I look at the clock 2:15am. I am here. AC is on, friend is still here. I lay my head down and her that voice again. It communicates "Stop. STOP! He will hear you. What are you doing?". It sounds frustrated. I don't respond. I am really burning up here now. I am sweating and it is 64 degrees in the room. I focus on my wolfbrother. I love him. I need to find him.
I hear it begin to yell in my head "Stalker. Stalker. You are like 'the hacker'. Go away. Go away. We will tell him, he will listen. He will know. You will go. You are the 'hacker'."
Another voice, softer starts now "Why don't you take what we have sent. He is for you. Go away. He is ours. You have him (in reference to Phil), answer. He is yours. This ONE, ours/'mine'(said at same time, but the "Mine! He doesn't love you. He loves me!!!!!!!!!!" broadcast at me only). I do not answer, I start to cry and focus only on my wolfbrrother.

I knock out. I am in. I am in some type of cavern, it seems fleshy. It is purple, violet, wet. There seems to be a bed in the middle. I jump up on it, I don't like the floor is wet. It has a sickly sweet smell to it. Not wet, but moist. I do not like it in here. On the bed there is a woman. Mom? She says "Little bug you look so lost?".
I run up and hug her and say "The took my wolfbrother away. I love him soo much. I am trying to find him." I hug her again hoping she can make things right. I immediately think. I am not "Little Bug", this is not my mom...no wrong mom...no right mom. In my head I hear my own voice clearly "Find Wolfbrother. Find Wolfbrother". I get up off the bed I need to go the bathroom. As I start leaving the master bedroom and go down the hall back to my room I bump into Wolfbrother's actual brother. I do not like the floor is moist and the smell. I accidentally bump into him. He is tall, big, solid and in his boxers. I remember feeling him, he was real. As soon as I ran into him he said "You are not my brother. What are you doing here? You are no one of us. Who are you??? You are not 'Wolfbrother'".  He runs into the bathroom instead and shuts the door. He wasn't angry, but scared. I knock on the door, and tell him to open up.
However, behind me wolfbrother is there and says "Run!!". Wolfbrother is taller than me too, I am very confused, but then realize I proportional to what I should be to you if I was your twin. I start to run, but slip as I am tackled and swarm from all sides.
They came out of the bedrooms, and up the stairs. So many. They swarm over me. They push Wolfbrother back. So many grabbing at me, clawing at me, yelling at me... I start to yell out "Wolfbrother. Wolfbrother! Wake up. I love you! It is your Wolfbrother. Please come back. I need you in my life. I am so sorry, I do not know what I did. I love you!" Most of the words were not clearly said as "they" were clawing at me, punching me, pulling my tongue, clawing at my head, scratching my throat. So much shoating from them:
-"You!"
-"Get out"
-"How are you in?"
-"He is ours!"
-"You will die"
-"You are not supposed to be here"
-"Leave"
-"He hates you"
-"Die!"
-"Mine" (Separate)
-"'Hacker'"
-"Wolfbrother is 'Hacker'"
-"Wolfbrother-hacker"
-"Don't interfere"
-"I love him! He loves me" (Separate)
-"You are Azazel!"
-"You are defective"
-"I hate you! (Separate)
-"Die. Die. Die"

I continue to fight back. I still yell out. I will not leave. They have to kill me. I must find my wolfbrother. I must find my wolfbrother. I begin thrashing and yelling even more.....it echoes in the real world.... my friend wakes me up.... I was calling out to my "Wolfbrother".

No comments:

Post a Comment