Thursday, July 13, 2017

A Humble Heart, A Tempered Mind.....






About a year ago, my Wolfbrother and I had a visitation from a group of beings known as the Federation of Light. The "Federation of Light" is a common name for a number of groups that supposedly work for humanity's benefit, protection the Earth from harmful forces and threats. The group is made up of the main alien groups from the Reptilians, Greys, and Nordics. There appearance came at a time in which both my Wolfbrother and myself attempted to transition from CE4 to CE5 work.

We were given a message..."You need a Humble Heart, and A Tempered Mind". At the time we thought it was a reference to my Wolfbrother. My Wolfbrother was harassed by a number of entities and had trouble sitting still, and we though the message was directed for him to become more mentally focused. It was one of the reason we decided to go with some meditation and chakra work. Sadly as you know, his version of a "tempered mind" was corrupted by the beings that are associated with the Women and Valor's group.
If anything the mind has been fractured and mislead, and as for the "humble heart" only a smoldering anger remains of a once "noble heart".
As for myself I have not changed other than he fact that I experience yet again pain and disappointment in associating with another human. I know only a profound sadness for what has past, especially since he mirrored myself in so many ways. Everything that I enjoy has a tinge of sadness to it as my first thought are about him and our experiences. I pretend to be okay as I have obligations, although I been told I should be selfish and take care of myself.....

One of the definition for a tempered mind is that of patience and order. While a humble heart is forgiving, patient, in service to others, thankful.

So the thing is what is being said in the overall talk about Aliens and UFOs. As I said there is a distinction between Abductees, Experiencers, and Contactees. Many of those who are contactees have this idea that way are a spiritually primitive people with low universal awareness. They often claim that these beings because of advance technology, must therefore possess advance spirituality and cosmic awareness beyond our understanding. They often see things in dual fashion from either things being good and evil or lower and higher. I often encounter statements such as "You must not judge, for we cannot comprehend it", "We are not ready for it", "They have very good reasons that they will explain to us once we are ready", "That what they do is for the greater good", and "That there is a plan". If these statements sound rather familiar, it is because they are familiar to those used by religious types to keep people in line.

If all life is sacred, then there most be some common things we can all agree what is universally "right".

First off I would say, tolerance and respect, be open to and accept that other may be different. If there is no conflict let them be.
Second, seek understanding and patience, reflect on situations and gather information before we decide on an action. If there is no conflict, then an opportunity to learn is present.
Third, be yourself and aware, stay true to who you are as an individual and keep you guard up but be willing to adapt as necessary. Another should never force you to change and allow you to process and feel things as you do, but provide opportunities for an alternate or informative experience.
Fourth, no harm should be done. If there is discomfort, misunderstanding, apprehension, fear, or anxiety it is okay and we should seek understanding and control to find a balance. As long as no one forces another and it is mutual without deceit, then it should be okay. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment