Monday, July 17, 2017

A UFO Sighting above Alhambra


Date: July 15, 2017
Type: CE 1
Location: Los Angeles, CA, 90023
Time of Incidents: 3:25am-3:45am (Me) 
Attempted Time of Sleep: 9:00am (Me)/N/A  (Aunt)
State of Mind Before: Depressed (Me)/Sad In Pain (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Depressed, Worried (Me)/Depressed, In Pain (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: "Leave", Half Moon
Odd occurrences after: Aunt Sick with Shingles breakout

Friday was normal day, dealing with things as usual. For some reason I could not go to sleep. I was anxious and started walking again. I needed to leave, matter of fact something told me to "go for a walk". I made a complete circuit from Soto to Whittier to home. It was roughly a two hour walk. One thing that is a compliant I have is the amount of light pollution in Los Angeles, and in my area it is never truly dark.....you can drive without car lights. There is always a false twilight with a purple sky that blots out almost everystar an planet. That was one of the reasons I enjoyed my time with my Wolfbrother, we would spend hours at night looking and talking under the stars. I could actually get a view of the Milkyway... it was truly breathtaking. I was deeply saddened by that memory as I continue to mourn his absence in my life.

The only things in my night sky that are visible are planes landing at LAX, Burbank, and Santa Monica.
The helicopters from the Army Corp HQ near here at 710/Atlantic Blvd, LAPD, and the Radio and TV news. To the north of me I can see the weather and radar station on the mountains. These building lights are beacon that give me a great marker as far as the skyline for the SGV Mountains. So most of the stars and planet are barely visible. Unless something is close I cannot get a photo of the night sky because of all the ambient light.

As I was a block away from home I noticed an odd star. It behaved similarly to another odd star I saw a few nights ago but west of here. I thought perhaps these could be planets, as they were bright...however they all blinked in red/white/blue patterns. Just a point of light in the sky, but big enough to to seem like a plane in the distance. The one I saw early Saturday morning, from my home I would say was was above the light of the San Gabriel Mountains and was above the Alhambra/San Marino area I would guess. It was odd as I did not move, but as I watched it there were small little flashes or specks that would break away from it. It pulsed in the familiar red/gold/blue patterns....one would you think was a plane....but it did not move. It neither got brighter or lessened. Even a plane flew by, as I would assume it was in the foreground. The odd part was the plane just flew by.... I noticed a faint shooting start to my left that was normal. A few minutes went by and a red faint ray was emitted from the orb. It shot down to earth at a 45 degree angle. 
To make sure this was not a planet or fixed object I waited fro two night and have gone out to check.
That "star/planet" is not in the night sky......where it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment