Thursday, July 20, 2017

Meetup and Don't Remember


Date: July 20, 2017
Type: Dream
Location: Los Angeles, CA, 90023
Time of Incidents: 2:00am-11:00am (Me) 
Attempted Time of Sleep: 2:00am (Me)/N/A  (Aunt)
State of Mind Before: Depressed (Me)/Sad In Pain (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Depressed, Worried (Me)/Depressed, In Pain (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Meeting with Cero Memeber, Aunt Sick
Odd occurrences after: None.


The first part of the dream took place in my old room. My mother and biological brother were there.
I was upset and sad because they were in my room. It is no secret that I have many emotional issues tied to my supposed family, my bio brother was asleep and unconscious and my mother was somewhat awake (she is dead and I knew that). Also I was being observed as it was obvious this was a recreation and the west wall to my room was missing (like a set). The lighting was off in a weird blue-purple tone.
I did tell my mom I loved her and sorry for the way life treated her. She was trying to convince me that I needed to go to school again, but I am already past that. I left my old room to go to my aunt's room to see if she was okay.

When I got to her room she was asleep. Same bluish light was everywhere and a medium sized brown thin alien walked in. I wanted to bash it in the skull and was so very very angry. It was going through my memories. It communicated to me to remain calm, and wanted to know
-"Why I could see it?"
-"Why I knew things were off?"
-"Are you the Destructive One? Who is the Defective One?".
-"You brother is in the other room. Who are you talking about then?"
-"Who are you talking about? Who is missing?" 
-"Can we try this again?"

I woke up around 4:03am. I was disturbed that the fact someone was rooting around in my head for info.
What was worse there was an alien. As I said, the being was a brown color of alien that was humanoid, more lumping and skin was moist? It almost looked like that rubbery, the one that has a sheen on it.
I felt sick, as it is my kidneys have been on overheat and I just knocked out. I don't want to go back to sleep cause they are here.

Second part of the dream, they restart and I am in the my old bedroom again. Same thing with the north wall missing. This time Brian is in the room, whom I haven't seen in like 25 years. I immediately go up to him and hug him because he is a familiar person. He asks what is up with all the Blue Lights and if we can go to another room. My grandmother comes up and says he should not be here, and that I need to get ready and go. We had to go to my aunts room and I noticed that lights in her bathroom were normal. I had to take my aunt in there an put her in the bath. She was confused and didn't know what was going on. I just told her close you eyes and don't look your are only taking a bath. She remained calm.
Brian was manipulating the event, or the being pretending to be him. He was telling me I was doing a good job and wanted to give me a reward. I got upset when he offered me a sexual encounter, I told him no and you have the wrong one again.

The dream stopped.... and a series of question started off again.

-"This is B.Ryan? Brian? Bryan? Be Ryan? Brian?"
-"No other person. Who is missing. Who are you referring too?"
-"This is the one who is missing. No such other person. Accept this".

That is when I got upset and left the room and went out the door.

Third dream, I did not awake...but I transition outside to the Fake Los Angeles. I am working in some retail store. I see where my Wolfbrother is for a moment and I am happy. His family is there, and his sister says to me "Welcome back on the team, glad you are here because we need you". There is a shoplifter and we are trying to catch him, I have a boomerang of all things and trying to corner him...he is surprised I am coming at him as everyone hedges away. I am trying to coordinate with the others, but most of them are just dazed.
He runs out of the store and I give chase. When I step outside I recognize fake Los Angeles....I know where I am. My car that I have in this place is nearby....I hope on in and drive up the road....it is exactly how I remember, I even turn on the street and know where it goes. I pullover and wonder why am I here.....I know this place so very well. It doesn't make sense here either, but I know this place. I head back to find my Wolfbrother at that store...

Sadly the dream just stop.....I am aware that they stop and there is missing time in the dream. This is the oddest part, I am aware of at least a whole hour or two of dreaming nothing....being aware and in a void.


No comments:

Post a Comment