Sunday, January 27, 2019

Wolfbrother and Activity

Date: January 25th and 26th, 2019
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA, 90023
Time of Incidents: 9am (1-25-19)/ 10:00pm (1-26-19)
Attempted Time of Sleep:
7am and 8pm
State of Mind Before: Sad, Lonely, Extremely Depressed  (Me)/In Pain, Depressed (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Apathy to Very Depressed to Apathy (Me)/Nervous, Scared (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Disruptive Sleeping, Full Moon, Previous Incidents
Odd occurrences after: On going incidents


Currently my wolfbrother is in the hospital again briefly for pressure sores. There is activity but he will not discuss it with me as he fears that it will label him as schizophrenic. However as one can see, I have no qualms about documentary my experiences.


On the 25th I went to bed early in the morning around 7am, another sleepless night do to the anxiety from visits and trying to help my wolfbrother, I actually fell asleep with most of these thoughts out of my head, as my mind is per-occupied with other thoughts. as I went to sleep I had the unusual jolting sensation, as if I was being shocked. I did not fall asleep, but instead was wide awake but somewhere else. I got my barrings quickly. I was in my car, it was late at night and was overcast. I was in Castiac and my wolfbrother was right next to me. I was trying to figure out why? Is this a dream, deja vu, a memory, or is this happening now. The temperature was cold and I could see the five freeway from where we were parked. I know this road, this is the overlook by "his wall" opposite side. I ask my wolfbrother what is going on, and he told me not to worry.
As if it where about to rain, it felt strange in the car, it was very cold and then suddenly there was a flash of light and "they" were out side the car. My wolfbrother lowered his seat and told me to do the same, I complied and grabbed his hand. I told him don't let go, he didn't answer me and I held fast. I was soon paralyzed, but I could move my fingers and toes, my eyelids, and slightly move my head. Their thoughts were in my head and I was doing my best to run interference. You told me it would be alright, and they were trying to make me do something. I kept fighting back and trying to get you to see... they pulled us apart and I woke up. As usual, my canine friend was crying.... and I felt odd. It was all too real which bothered me.


In the evening I went to go and visit him and cam back right away. I was tried and was told to go to sleep.
My thoughts were bothered and someone kept cutting wood and there was the sound of plastic wrap being moved. I kept and someone else kept "urging" the fact though why isn't he here with you. I woke up and my wolfbrother was here, I got my gear on ready to go...and he needed some of my stuff to go hunting. I told him to wait, but he took off on ahead. When I leave the room and go into the hallway, the AC is running and the lights are flickering. All the doors are open and the blinds are opened up, this is exact opposite of the house. I run and close the doors, and draw the blinds shut. I start putting up wards and check on my aunt. She is scared and told me they came in and did this. One of them was still in the room, invisible and talking to her  about us. It was again threatening to take our souls and that we will die soon. I sensed where it was and stated that it was not going to happen, because of who I was. It became angry and repeated I will die, and if they couldn't get to me then others would. I shift the scene, I need my wolfbrother, I call out for him and center on him.


I end up in a theater, lot of young adults are in there staring blankly at a film. I can see and hear the subliming content of the film, I filter the suggestions out. I quickly duck behind seats and men in dark suits come into the theatere. They spotted me popping in and walking, they are making sure that no one got up. No one should be awake. They do not spot me and move on. I trying to wake my wolfbrother up, but no use. I wait till the end of the movie. Most get up and walk out of the theater, there are a few including my wolfbrother who just still sit there and are motionless. I finally rouse him by nuzzling him. My wolfbrother wants to know where he is and I explain, I show him my phone that I have been trying to reach him. He wants to know how this works, and I quickly explain it is sensor activated and we should leave now. You want me to show you, but I tell you it is a bad idea. I walk up and the film restarts. The message is " You are not real. We made you. You belong to us. You our are creation. You will do as we say". As soon as it started, my wolfbrother goes backs to being motionless and sits down. The men in dark suits come out as the movie was started to early. I run toward my wolfbrother and tackle him, I hold on tight, telling him I love him and we wink out.
I woke up, I was vibrating...not shaking but vibrating.....

No comments:

Post a Comment