Thursday, July 29, 2010

Haunting or CE3

Haunting XXX
Date: 2010
Type: Hallway disturbance
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incident: 7/28/09, 1:30 AM.
Odd occurrences before: Odd Feeling
Odd occurrences before: Humming noise on the floor
Possible Influential Factors: Anxiety
Resolution: None



Last night kinda freaked me out. Nothing major really occurred. Just a when I left to go to my room, I sat down on the computer and I suddenly heard the switch in the hallway "click". My aunt was in her room, I was in mine... and there is no one in the house. I got a very bad feeling but quickly went to investigate. There was nothing in the hall, nor in the kitchen, and the doors where locked. My aunt heard it too.
I stayed in her room for an hour or so. As I face the porch, I did notice an odd white orb dart out from the kitchen to the porch.

Personally I marked it as a haunting.

Although I did stay up though till 6 am to be sure. I was on he floor reading my comics. This i when I noticed a strange humming. It was a humming coming from the floor. I could not find any source for the humming as well. All appliance where off, and it wasn't the refrigerator. It when in cycles too... as if slowly moving... it would hum and build up and move, it did this about 15 times for a period of 45 mins. What is interesting to note is that next door around 4am, the baby started crying. As soon as the bay cried.... the noise stopped???  

No comments:

Post a Comment