Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Personal Psychological Interactions

I been going over some things, and I should post this information as well. Since the validation of an abductee requires a quick psychological check, I thought to share the following information as well as part of my Profile Case.

Child Behavioral Psychologist
I was taken to a psychologist, becuase at that time when a child experiencing a divorce, the court ordered/suggested that the child be monitored. This would have occurred at 3 to 4 years of age.
I remember that the individuals who monitored my brother and I was put off by the fact that I knew they were behind a window in the playroom and would stare at them until they came in and asked how come I wasn't play with the toys. I remember saying, "cause your looking at me from over there". After a few sessions, the psychologists did the standard ESP test as I was shown the cards with the star, triangle, circle, and cross.
I know I did mention them once, but for some reason I didn't want to talk about it.
My brother did something bad, in which we never went back there again.

Psychologist/Councilor
Around age 6 for a few months after my father attempted to kill me, it was suggested again that I be taken to a professional to help deal with the trauma. Again, this really did not accomplish anything other than talking about myself. I was asked about friends at school, what did I like, what my nightmares where about, etc.
I mentioned the initial even at age three. It was thought that due to my fathers mistreatment, that I created a fantasy I could cope with involving "spaceman" to deal with the issue of divorce and traumatic separation from my mother. The nightmares were a manifestation of the fear that I would be forced to encounter my father again. They believed also that would explain my trust issues and social interactions with those own my own age group. Their suggestion was to involve me in social activities such as sports.

School Councilor: High School
My mother, to have something to talk about with her friends, though it would be good for me to visit the councilor.The relationship with my mother is complex, and my family situation was more so. I was being raised in a household with my aunt and my grandmother, yet with ties to my mother. The councilor was a very nice woman. She quickly realized two things 1) I didn't need counseling, as I was described "A responsible young man with a good head, but the weight of the world on his shoulders, 2) I needed stress relief more than anything else becuase my family was very dysfunctional. My mother was not pleased to here that. 

Marriage-Family, Therapist
When I was a late Teenager, my mother re-married and had the chance to start over with a wonderful man who she loved when I was younger. However, she wanted her ideal family. She attempted to bring me back into the fold, deal with my younger brother, and this wonderful guy. It was a mish-mash of three separate groups. The therapist identified myself and my mother being the two most assertive members, my young brother as an aggressor, and her new husband as a passive entity. After a few weeks we stopped since it was ineffective. There was so many issues of control, personal baggage, that a cohesive family unit was not feasible. So they went their way and I stayed with my grandmother/aunt.

Mental Hospital
At age 19 I was tricked into a mental hospital out of "revenge" by my own mother. A few months earlier she was committed after a "breakdown". My aunt and I had to commit her. Almost a year after her release she attempted to have me committed when I was going through a rather stress/emotional time in my life. Since I didn't confide in anyone and had my own issues I dealt with and uncertainty of things she felt "It would be responsible of her to take me to see someone". She drove me straight up to the hospital and said "she was afraid I would kill myself". Since I was calm and rather apathetic, they decided to have an evaluation with me (aka talk...cause my mother was not very convincing and they remembered). In short I basically told them my life story (omitted the abductions, ghosts, and my homosexuality) and how I was feeling....was uncertain as to where life was going and why I have SUCH a Dysfunctional family and if it was just me. The evaluator told me that they were glad that I was such an aware individual and I rational knew what was going on, however they felt I was a danger to myself....and I quote "I am surprised you haven't committed suicide! Most people do you know". They gave me a choice... either I commit myself and was able to sign myself out after a period of days or forcibly commit me as my parent wanted me to. I was rational so... I signed myself in under DURAS.

So what doe all this data we have know have to do with things. Well... one is shows that I am self aware and have recall. That I am considering the possibility of the Psychologist/Counselor diagnosis around age 6.
I do have "daddy" and "abandonment" issues. I have resolved them over the years back then. Looking back the assessment at that time was rational, but Invalid. Although I have a psychological profile at that time that would lead one to believe the analysis...they did not have the data I have collected over the years as a resource (namely my family history, witness accounts "family and non-related" and overall documentation on the subject matter). I do have issues, but no one is a perfect or a model individual... in which we can truly measure a person to. However, we have morals and an ethics that help guide our lives... and I believe that I do my best to live by them and continue to grow both spiritually and intellectually as time passes on.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    My name is Laura Brunkala and I am the researcher for a new show on Discovery Science called "Dr.Weird." The show is currently filming a pilot centered around UFOs and alien life. We have already interviewed an abductee and had x-rays taken at a hospital to determine if an implant existed.

    I've been jumping around your blog and the experiences you have had seem incredible, scary, and amazing. If you're interested in interviewing with us for the show please let me know by contacting me via phone, email, or facebook. We'd love to hear your story.

    Laura Brunkala
    Researcher - Dr. Weird - Discovery Science
    Snake Oil Productions
    216.346.6212
    drweirdlaura@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete